Prince is taking over

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've seen you in the flesh. No amount of sarcastic smileys would do justice to the thought of you calling him Fuck Wit to his face.

He’s a nonentity and an intellectual pygmy. I’ve no wish to speak to him whatsoever. You raised that proposition, not me.

If he wants to come and see me at his expense I’ll give him some sensible but robust advice about his politics and dealing with confidential information. I’m afraid if you have sufficient vanity to expose your idiocy to public gaze on Twitter you shouldn’t bleat when someone publicly identifies the same. You’ll search in vain for my Twitter account. It’s a care home for the intellectually disabled.

Meanwhile you sycophants can cap-doff him for being a “Top Blade” simply because he’s the manager’s mate, as much as you like. I was a Blade before he was born. He means nothing to me.

Meanwhile you sycophants can cap-doff him for being a “Top Blade” simply because he’s the manager’s mate, as much as you like. I was a Blade before he was born

Well he can't do much about that. can he?

Ner, ner, ner. ner I've been a Blade longer than you, Mr Smelly Poopants!

Where's this razor sharp legal mind that we should be so greatful for, gone?

Pinchy, yet again proving to be so far up his own ass he is nearly inverted.

Well he can't do much about that. can he?

Ner, ner, ner. ner I've been a Blade longer than you, Mr Smelly Poopants!

Where's this razor sharp legal mind that we should be so greatful for, gone?

I’ve undergone a full frontal lobotomy in the hope of becoming an estate agent...

I've yet to see any evidence from anywhere that he supported the ideology of any of these people.

I disagree, but back to something more interesting on Wit's twitter!
After our win at Hillsborough, he tweeted that they were paying 10 players over £30k/week and we didn't have one player on half that. How long can that basket-case chairman sustain that for?

After our win at Hillsborough, he tweeted that they were paying 10 players over £30k/week and we didn't have one player on half that. How long can that basket-case chairman sustain that for?

They`ve spunked some right money over at S6.

Hopefully the new Portsmouth.

I’ve undergone a full frontal lobotomy in the hope of becoming an estate agent...

Might have been a bit of a waste that. I think you need to convince people that you are a 'nice, normal bloke' to get let into their houses.

Sat in your Derbys shack stockpiling Bordeaux/Chateuneuf du Pape in your Volvo, isn't the same as being in Montanna with a semi automatic arsenal in your pick up.

You ought to come out of there one day and meet some of the ordinary cap doffers of S2...

Might have been a bit of a waste that. I think you need to convince people that you are a 'nice, normal bloke' to get let into their houses.

Sat in your Derbys shack stockpiling Bordeaux/Chateuneuf du Pape in your Volvo, isn't the same as being in Montanna with a semi automatic arsenal in your pick up.

You ought to come out of there one day and meet some of the ordinary cap doffers of S2...

I haven’t got a Volvo. Like any flag-flying patriot, I buy British...

More importantly, how long can our chairman/chairmen tolerate this Wit person giving out confidential information

More importantly, how long can our chairman/chairmen tolerate this Wit person giving out confidential information

He could easily be told to stop. Some of the tweets such as the Wendy wages are very enlightening for us as mere fans.
Perhaps Wit can see the bigger picture?
Maybe Tufty wouldn't post some of these things but is pleased his mate has?

Oy, the lot of you don't drag me into your little girly spat and cock waving contest. I'm here to discuss factual rumours.
He could easily be told to stop. Some of the tweets such as the Wendy wages are very enlightening for us as mere fans.
Perhaps Wit can see the bigger picture?
Maybe Tufty wouldn't post some of these things but is pleased his mate has?

To be fair, wilder was mentioning ‘wages’ all summer and how having a number of players on high wages compared to lower paid team mates only causes problem. Literally in every interview he was telling us of their problems. There was no coincidence

I've brought up the wisdom of Wit's tweets recently and in the past, due to his relationship to our manager.

I've felt he's been Wumming in the past at times but clearly wasn't this time in at least that there's clearly ownership 'wrangles'.

I'm seriously beginning to wonder if there's a propaganda element to this now.

However do people need to get too personal over this. I'm not a mate of his but know a few who are. Neither am I going to vouch for him nor criticise him personally.

He is, however, a long term Blade with the club' best interests at heart.

Embarrassing nicknames only show up the people giving them. Articulate your point without resorting to childish name calling that you wouldn't dare repeat to someone's face.

Never met the guy to be honest.

My only question would be, as a friend of CW, why would he be putting confidential stuff on Social Media? But it's not something thats keeping me awake at night.

Not going to name call............but for all I know he could be a smelly babar pants ;)

Don't forget the Discovery is doubling as the artistes dressing room at Crablines. Bloody Vern has already got it camera'd up. Out of petty cash.......

There'd better be a receipt this time.

It will be a sad day if Crab Industries take over and we have to sell the Desso to fund Big Vern's adventures in Dempsey's.

Also, how many of our squad can fit into a knackered old Discovery? since we won't be able to hire a team bus.

It will be a sad day if Crab Industries take over and we have to sell the Desso to fund Big Vern's adventures in Dempsey's.

Also, how many of our squad can fit into a knackered old Discovery? since we won't be able to hire a team bus.

Come on Bladesman do you really think I'd let the lads down. I've got a coach sorted, one previous owner..........

Back
Top Bottom