Overly cocky on Pigtalk?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wonderful conplacency laced with an equal dash of ignorance and arrogance as expected.

That familiar bouquet of eau de Swillsborough.

The sort of fate-tempting nonsense even the unsuperstitious would even veer away from.

I'd just like the football Gods to sit this one out.

No unfit striker bollocks.

No unexpected suspension codswallop.

Let's see them do over the team who took 70% of the ball vs Norwich but with two proper fit strikers.

If they still do us, fair play, that's what is supposed to happen when such a richly assembled squad takes on a newly promoted one.

Should be a foregone conclusion really.

In Wilder We Trust

I wouldn't take any of there overpaid mercenaries in our squad!!

The pigs may have spent alot of money assembling there squad but their players only motivation is money and greed!! They don't play with the pride that ours do, they don't play as a team, they don't have the togetherness or the team spirit that our team has thanks to Wilder and they have shown in their recent pathetic playoff attempts that when it comes to the big matches they BOTTLE IT every time.

They don't have the heart or stomach for a real battle and I'm quietly confident that we will go there and outclass them!!

UTB. FTP.

The funniest thing about this thread on North Korea talk is in between them telling each other they are going to smash us all over and that our players can't lace their players boots, they call us cocky arrogant and deluded! I know you really couldn't make it up.

Attachments

• IMG_1324.PNG
    IMG_1324.PNG
    141.8 KB · Views: 32
as far as I can remember from over 50 years of derby games
theres been none where beforehand they were going to

give us a footballing lesson
their far superior players would dish out a pasting
we were there for the taking due to our lack of quality
its a gimme 6 points
and of course the not one of Uniteds players would get near our massive team

admitted one boxing day they had one good win

been very slim pickings other than that
one 6 point haul since we bashed the Kaiser in 1914 / 18 war is not coming across as total dominance by them
which wednesday forward last scored 30 in a season

logic is something that s sadly lacking in a pigs brain
the fact they still sing about boxing day shows how bereft of proof of their superiority they are

This could come back to haunt them :)

RocketOwl 731

Posted 55 minutes ago
All I have to say on the upcoming Derby, is that we will hammer our little neighbors.

We are better than them in every single department. They do not have one player that would get in our squad let alone team. Our array of strikers is like shopping at Waitrose, whilst they are shopping at Aldi.

We have nothing to worry about - just look at their team. Do you really think Tom Lees is going to struggle against Bill Sharpe, do we really think Reach won't be bombing past their slow right back, do we not think Bannan is going ti run circles around whoever they have in midfield.

All Carlos has to do is get our lads up for it!
God I fucking despise the cunts they are just a set of deluded tramps hope we bury the cunts on Sunday

God I fucking despise the cunts they are just a set of deluded tramps hope we bury the cunts on Sunday
Stop believing what rocket writes,he get's too far ahead of himself at times and i for 1 dont think it will be easy.As for being tramps we can throw this to each other but i aint going to as its childish.

Stop believing what rocket writes,he get's too far ahead of himself at times and i for 1 dont think it will be easy.As for being tramps we can throw this to each other but i aint going to as its childish.

It's funny because most blades who get on there don't last long and are banned for absolutely nothing. If you go on and put the nutters straight they certainly don't like it. Some clown today posted that he heard from a mate Clarke and sharp had been fighting and is the reason they are both out.

Why do your fellow owls on that site feel the need to spout propaganda and make up lies. The latest one is every blade is a thug following the incident on Saturday. Why don't you toddle on back and start putting your mates straight.

It's funny because most blades who get on there don't last long and are banned for absolutely nothing. If you go on and put the nutters straight they certainly don't like it. Some clown today posted that he heard from a mate Clarke and sharp had been fighting and is the reason they are both out.

Why do your fellow owls on that site feel the need to spout propaganda and make up lies. The latest one is every blade is a thug following the incident on Saturday. Why don't you toddle on back and start putting your mates straight.
i know there is some good blades and i have 1 as my friend,you know what forum's are like it's all bluster and giving it the big 1.when it came to a real life situation the owls would help a blade i hope as i know i would.

Look at this latest instalment complete and utter tosh. They are actually foaming at the mouth about playing us this is one of a number of threads about us. The nut jobs are even bigger nutters than normal. If we win it will be all out war on there after what has been said last few days.

Attachments

• IMG_1327.PNG
    IMG_1327.PNG
    183.8 KB · Views: 99
i know there is some good blades and i have 1 as my friend,you know what forum's are like it's all bluster and giving it the big 1.when it came to a real life situation the owls would help a blade i hope as i know i would.

I know you would William because you seem like a good Egg. Every club has their fair share of idiots.

Look at this latest instalment complete and utter tosh. They are actually foaming at the mouth about playing us this is one of a number of threads about us. The nut jobs are even bigger nutters than normal. If we win it will be all out war on there after what has been said last few days.
Show me some posts where we say nice things about them. We're rivals and we're about to play each other. What do you expect them to say 'may the best man win'?

So what is your purpose for joining our forum? You some sort of ambassador / diplomat from the dark side, I certainly don't need you defending some prick from your own forum on here.
Keeping your powder dry until Sunday in the hope you can give us some before you get thrown off?

Show me some posts where we say nice things about them. We're rivals and we're about to play each other. What do you expect them to say 'may the best man win'?

It's either very very hot or it's raining very very heavily in Indonesia isn't it?

So what is your purpose for joining our forum? You some sort of ambassador / diplomat from the dark side, I certainly don't need you defending some prick from your own forum on here.
Keeping your powder dry until Sunday in the hope you can give us some before you get thrown off?

Are you really 55 years old? and do you check whether everyone you speak to is Blue and White before you take them seriously?.
Know your limitations and so they will be.:confused:

Are you really 55 years old? and do you check whether everyone you speak to is Blue and White before you take them seriously?.
Know your limitations and so they will be.:confused:
yes, no and what you on about?

No mate that's not what I'm here for at all.i just want to have decent chats with decent blades supporters and no arguments.not asking too much is it as it seems to going well so far.

No mate that's not what I'm here for at all.i just want to have decent chats with decent blades supporters and no arguments.not asking too much is it as it seems to going well so far.
Fair enough, but I reserve my right to be suspicious.

With all due respect mate, wouldn't it be much easier to just pick up the phone and speak to a mate who is a Blade!? We all have mates who support the other side, unless you live outside of Sheffield? I'm seeing my best mate on Thursday who is a Wednesday fan and no doubt the derby will be discussed.

I wish you no harm and I totally agree that we want no trouble on Sunday but I think coming on now just before the derby is a tad unwise!

"WILLIAM H BONNEY, post: 1456751, member: 19072"]I just hope it's a good game on Sunday and no trouble from both sides."

Talking to an ex copper yesterday he said they will have already been making arrangements for a "meet" but he's been retired quite a while.

With all due respect mate, wouldn't it be much easier to just pick up the phone and speak to a mate who is a Blade!? We all have mates who support the other side, unless you live outside of Sheffield? I'm seeing my best mate on Thursday who is a Wednesday fan and no doubt the derby will be discussed.

I wish you no harm and I totally agree that we want no trouble on Sunday but I think coming on now just before the derby is a tad unwise!
I've been on since August 7th and had some decent conversation with blades.should Wednesday win on Sunday you won't find me giving it the big one.it would just cause arguments and I don't want that.

I've been on since August 7th and had some decent conversation with blades.should Wednesday win on Sunday you won't find me giving it the big one.it would just cause arguments and I don't want that.

Aye I can see you're well mannered and most Wednesday fans I know are, if not all. But you'll naturally attract insults and scepticism as a Wednesday fan on a Blades forum and I just think there's a better place to discuss the derby as I said. Each to his own though, and I'm sure you must be thick skinned - no pun intended ;) - otherwise you wouldn't be here as a Wednesday fan.

yes, no and what you on about?
If I have to explain my last statement then my instincts have just been confirmed.:) Politicians are who we ought to be suspicious about, not fans wanting to exchange views on a Football Forum it could be argued.Seems like a decent guy to me despite his poor taste in a Football Club;) Not sure about his avatar mind.

If I have to explain my last statement then my instincts have just been confirmed.:) Politicians are who we ought to be suspicious about, not fans wanting to exchange views on a Football Forum it could be argued.Seems like a decent guy to me despite his poor taste in a Football Club;) Not sure about his avatar mind.

You do know William H Bonney was an alias?

:)

Aye I can see you're well mannered and most Wednesday fans I know are, if not all. But you'll naturally attract insults and scepticism as a Wednesday fan on a Blades forum and I just think there's a better place to discuss the derby as I said. Each to his own though, and I'm sure you must be thick skinned - no pun intended ;) - otherwise you wouldn't be here as a Wednesday fan.
True mate I will get some insults but that's part and parcel of being on another clubs forum. I just hope the game passes off peacefully and the team what wins deserved it.

Be a bore draw now I've said that. :D

This guy is on a mission. Just wait and see if they beat us next week and you lot who have been engaging him will be done like a kipper. If they don't beat us he will bide his time until they do. Even his user name is a piss-take if you understand what the more commonly used version is. You have been warned.

Back
Top Bottom