Overly cocky on Pigtalk?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Handful of deluded posters on Porktalk shocker.

Bet their fans could find a few of similar type posts on here for them to laugh at.

It's an interesting match up next week in addition to the derby passion. Two decent teams with both some similar players but also very contrasting ones.

Who wins the midfield will be key imho but we'll also need to deal with them aerially up top.

Be interesting to see if the red mist descends on anyone. They've got a couple of candidates but then so have we.

It's amazing how many fans of other sides think we are a long ball up and at em team before they play us,

Brentford fans were talking about "hit and hope cloggers"

Barnsley fans were talking of dealing "with the direct physical threat"

Derby fans were cautioning about "not giving away too many corners and free kicks where the Ball can be launched into the box"

Before the season started a Leeds fan and a Newcastle fan told me personally we would struggle as "the long ball game doesn't work at this level anymore"

They just wouldn't have it when I told them what a good footballing side we are under Wilder. They must assume he is an amalgamation of Bassett and Warnock.
great innit' .. by the time the deluded fools realise what is going on we've won the game :D

I bought a pair of desert boots in Aldi for €9.99. My nephew bought a pair in John Lewis (same group as Waitrose), for £49.99. When we compared them they were exactly the same shoe, bar the name. Mine lasted longer. Perhaps that says it all. Mittwoch pay 5 times, or more, for players who are no better or worse than ours. Only mugs pay more money for status. I'm off out now to buy the new iPhone.................not.

As ever, the sting is in the tail :)

I wouldn't disagree that man for man they have better players than us, they bloody well should have with the brass they've thrown around.

But are they a better team?

Time will tell.

All Carlos has to do is get them up for it.

Personally I think that's where it all falls apart for them.
Carlos Adkins.

Why not go to Aldi and Waitrose. They're right next to each other (not that the pigs in the north of the city would know) with different benefits.

Our squad is similar. Some cheap 'misfits' others signed with renowned quality and experience.
Most pigs shop in the array of pound shops at Hillsborough, as well as Morrisons.

On Wilder:
Although it's a good 30 years ago, played in the same school teams as him at football and cricket. Arrogant when winning, blameless if we lost, even though he was captain. Good footballer, couldn't play cricket to save his life.

Leopards & Spots and all that. Give him his due, done well at Bumhole Lane, but somebody had to eventually.

"Good footballer, couldn't play cricket to save his life"

Well maybe that's why he was a professional football player you fucking spastic.
Like me criticising Carlos for not being good at Snooker.

Posted 41 minutes ago
They have always been a team of dirty scappers. One of the most intelligent footballers they've every had was Vinnie Jones. So three points and no injuries will do.

They're spouting a lot more since they became aware of our injury situation. I really hope with the strikers at least it's a case of Wilder protecting them if not 100% and Billy and Co are fit to play. Warnock did it a few times.

They're spouting a lot more since they became aware of our injury situation. I really hope with the strikers at least it's a case of Wilder protecting them if not 100% and Billy and Co are fit to play. Warnock did it a few times.

Hope it's true and Billy and the Don are fit. At least Leon should be available.

What the fuck would they know about shopping in Waitrose? The fucking tramps have to cross two time zones to get to one ;)

Only pretentious cunts and middle class wannabes shop at Waitrose anyway.

Clever people realise you can get the same quality of product elsewhere, and cheaper.

Whatever happens next Sunday we know at least two things for sure. Firstly, we are going the right way under CW and AK, and will continue to improve. Secondly, we will give everything for the entire duration of the game.

If we have the same 11 out next week as yesterday we could be in for a hammering.
Hope we're not looking at another BDM scenario.

"Like us shopping at Waitrose, and them shopping at Aldi"

Didn't Aldi's homebrand wine beat Waitrose as best wine, l whilst being a lot cheaper?

I'll take that. :)

The sensible Wednesday fans I converse with arent as deluded. They are fully aware that there is more to us that just 'pashun' and fight. Yes, that underpins it all but they appreciate that we can also play a bit. If nothing else, theres a grudging respect for Wilder from pretty much anyone of a blue persuasion that I've spoken to.

They probably have more reason to be nervous as it's at Hillsborough and the money they have spent and recent league standings say they should win.

Strip away the banter and bravado and anyone with any worthwhile view on football - on both sides - knows it's more than likely going to be tight, edgy, nervy and probably settled by a single goal either way.

The sensible Wednesday fans I converse with arent as deluded. They are fully aware that there is more to us that just 'pashun' and fight. Yes, that underpins it all but they appreciate that we can also play a bit. If nothing else, theres a grudging respect for Wilder from pretty much anyone of a blue persuasion that I've spoken to.

They probably have more reason to be nervous as it's at Hillsborough and the money they have spent and recent league standings say they should win.

Strip away the banter and bravado and anyone with any worthwhile view on football - on both sides - knows it's more than likely going to be tight, edgy, nervy and probably settled by a single goal either way.

The Truffle-Snufflers, like ANY supporter of ANY sporting team (including us) would want an excellent coach/manager who is also a life-long fan of the team.

Omg there's an even better one now !

4 minutes ago, Vernon1867said:
Really think we'll win convincingly, Utd are probably the worst footballing team in the division, literally all they have is passion, I barely even know any of their players other than Sharp. Not 1 of theres would get in our team and that's a fact. League 1 players are no match for us any more. Lee, Bannan Hooper Fletcher v Sharp and 10 lower league journeymen, you havin a laugh.... Even our managers better, Wilder might motivate but that's it, he probably just tells the players to hoof it forward and shouts loudly at them.

Very comfortable 2-0 win, absolute minimum IMO

Hahahaha my sides. The ignorance is unreal.

Think some oinkers may be in for a surprise.

The truth is

Their defence/ goalie is slightly better than ours
Our midfield is slightly better than theirs (they don't think it's possible but they'll see it with their own eyes next week).
Their attack is much better than ours.

We have a better team ethic and a better manager.

Overall they slightly edge it but it'll be close.
The deluded lot haven't a clue.

I've seen them play loads of times whereas they've never seen us play
And automatically assume we're a hard working set of Warnockesque battlers who will try to stop them.
Logic says a team that's come up from league 1 with lower league players can have so much quality.

However although we lost 0-1 to Norwich on Saturday for long spells any neutral observer would say we clearly had more quality..

Hahahaha my sides. The ignorance is unreal.

Think some oinkers may be in for a surprise.

That's what I'm looking forward to the most when we have spells playing them off the park.
They have no idea how good Coutts, Fleck and Duffy are,
Easily up there amongst the best midfield trios in this league, can't wait,

Handful of deluded posters on Porktalk shocker.

Bet their fans could find a few of similar type posts on here for them to laugh at.

It's an interesting match up next week in addition to the derby passion. Two decent teams with both some similar players but also very contrasting ones.

Who wins the midfield will be key imho but we'll also need to deal with them aerially up top.

Be interesting to see if the red mist descends on anyone. They've got a couple of candidates but then so have we.

I normally agree anout the handful of supporters but they have another thread about us and every single one of them think they will win and the majority think it will smash us.

Like another poster said above one thing you can gurentee is we will give aberything if it Isn't enough so be it.

Can i just say " i hate wendy soooo much"..so arrogant and so cocky confident...they a different animal "pig" to us blades..god i hope we beat em....ive a confession to make blades fans.."i shook our fantastic managers hand in pub fri" and i think ive cursed him!!!!.fkin typical that..anyway lets hope we got our strikers back.."ched n brooks did well" but the Don ..billy..n leon for 3 nil be just lovely..COYRAWW

Rocket Owl
Posted 55 Minutes ago

We have nothing to worry about - just look at their team. Do you really think Tom Lees is going to struggle against Bill Sharpe

image.jpeg

Does anybody want to tell this deluded snortbeast that Bill Sharpe is the pianist in Shakatak?

Last edited:
On Football Heaven the other night, I think Mick The Pitsmoor Pig had been overdoing the drugs. Given that he lives for FH and is often the first caller on (sad bastard), he actually said "Who is United's manager? Is it Chris Wilder?"

It's Mark the Pitsmoor Armed Robber to give him his full title (you're thinking of Mick the Rawmarsh Taxi Driver who's a legend in his own mind).

Anyway, Mark's not the sharpest knife in the drawer and often has a dig at United, whilst maintaining that he has no interest in us whatsoever. This was his latest laughable attempt, pretending not to know who our manager is, but going on to say he might be good enough to get a job as Carlos' No 2.

It was never likely to set him on the road to the Edinburgh fringe....

best post on the thread this,no name calling and an honest view.as an owl it will be a tight game and hoping its a good 1

best post on the thread this,no name calling and an honest view.as an owl it will be a tight game and hoping its a good 1

Get yourself over to North Korea talk and tell the rest of your pals the same. Of course if you do you know you will be dragged from your home and shit for daring to go against the grain.

Can i just say " i hate wendy soooo much"..so arrogant and so cocky confident...they a different animal "pig" to us blades..god i hope we beat em....ive a confession to make blades fans.."i shook our fantastic managers hand in pub fri" and i think ive cursed him!!!!.fkin typical that..anyway lets hope we got our strikers back.."ched n brooks did well" but the Don ..billy..n leon for 3 nil be just lovely..COYRAWW

Could someone versed in Newspeak please translate this for me ?

Only pretentious cunts and middle class wannabes shop at Waitrose anyway.

Clever people realise you can get the same quality of product elsewhere, and cheaper.

Couldn't get parked on one occasion when I took Ms Crab to Weston Park. So I told her I'd go down there and to ring me when she was done.

Anyway, what you have said was pretty much my impression too.

Back
Top Bottom