Gone Elsewhere Conor Coady

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

People who take over good chip shops and take them downhill. Twats.

If everyone else can post in the wrong place, so can I :)

Think the reason wilder wants another center mid is to play a 3-5-2-1 instead of a 3-5-1-2 that we play with two strikes as it's too attacking #tacticalanalysis

Bert,that is an amazing photo. It would have been shortly before the original High Greave at roadside was demolished. What looks like a barm immediately to the right of the new build pub in rear was also demolished and the land developed for housing. My immediate neighbour over the fence was Andy Morris,who scored for Chezzy in the 1997 3 3 FA Cup Semi at Old Trafford. He was a regular customer with his lovely wife and a big Blade.
Happy Days.

Ha
Amuses me how this thread has persisted in this part of the forum - only to highlight the shame of S5_Blade ;)

Either that or Linz CBA to move it juggling nappies and Foxy's snap. (Hope she doesn't get the two mixed up, mind :eek: )

Er no. A chippy is a business like any other. The owners thereof run it and,in the event it succeeds make a profit. They continue to do so if possible until they can afford to rein back,or preferably retire as early as possible on the fruits of their huge labours over many years. Anyone who thinks differently is either having a giraffe or a fucktard.

Now why do you have to do that? Just because someone offers a different viewpoint to your own, out comes the bile and abuse. You mate need to realise everyone is entitled to their viewpoint. I took a more socially responsible stance regarding small businesses, you opted for the owners money grabbing stance, fine, we disagree. I don"t then start calling you a fucktard - and nor should you.
Gray, disappointed that you feel the need to 'like' such bile, but hey-Ho you just might get to sit at the big boys table with your heroes one day.

First post I make and it's in the wrong fucking section typical! I live in between two pigs down here fucking awful!

A rose between two thorns pal, and don't let it bother you, keeps the flies out of your house

Er no. A chippy is a business like any other. The owners thereof run it and,in the event it succeeds make a profit. They continue to do so if possible until they can afford to rein back,or preferably retire as early as possible on the fruits of their huge labours over many years. Anyone who thinks differently is either having a giraffe or a fucktard.

Thatcher's Britain. I say re-nationalise the chip shops.

Now why do you have to do that? Just because someone offers a different viewpoint to your own, out comes the bile and abuse. You mate need to realise everyone is entitled to their viewpoint. I took a more socially responsible stance regarding small businesses, you opted for the owners money grabbing stance, fine, we disagree. I don"t then start calling you a fucktard - and nor should you.
Gray, disappointed that you feel the need to 'like' such bile, but hey-Ho you just might get to sit at the big boys table with your heroes one day.

Dear lord. You know what makes your post a disgrace pal? That you seriously believe small business owners are a bunch of money grabbers. You then distort the response that your contemptuous attitude deserves into something that it was not,but damn well now is given your disgraceful attirude to small businesses. I sincerely hope you or a family member needs to avail themselves of say,a chemist to purchase pain relief and you are reminded of your opinion of what they are and what they represent and tell you to do one.
Small business owners are the bravest of our workforce. They put absolutely EVERYTHING out there and many lose it all through no fault of their own,yet they get up and go again. They have something you'll never have pal.
Bollox.

A second bid being considered for Coady

I see another Leonard and a 150 page thread right around the corner :)

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...in-wolverhampton-wanderers-defender-1-8701339

Too little money, too many irons in the fire is not a good recipe for success in the transfer market

Chris Wilder and the suits are probably aware of the respective values that clubs place on a player
It's clear That United will not offer an amount that a club could refuse
We are not able to do that. What is also evident is that we are reluctant to offer what a club might sell at
May be we are spreading the jam a little thinly trying to bring in three contracted players and it might be better to go after one player with an acceptable bid. If possible I would secure the Cody transfer.
Surely, with the windfall of sell ons alone, we should be able to do this

I'm not keen on him. He's a "utility" player. I don't like "utility" players. Jack of all Trades, Master of none. We've never had a good one ever. Steve Charles...he was a "utility" player wasn't he? Promising at everything and good at nowt.

To be fair to Wild Bill Coady, I saw all the games he played for us and there were one or two where he looked a really good player - the others he was distinctly average.

He may well have developed and come on leaps and bounds since then - if so great! I will trust Wilder's judgement - but he's not the kind of player I'd want to see us going out and spending millions on. I think it would be a waste of money.

I'm really struggling to see the point in pursuing this, unless CW has got the nod from somewhere that there is a very good chance of it coming off...I also can't see CW playing games with Wolves and Coady to force Southend or Blackburn's hand over Leonard or Lenihan....I'm sure that type of shit happens in the game but I just can't see CW doing it, not his style.....more likely that Coady's agent is the one playing games to force Wolves to give him a new deal.

He's their captain and their manager has said, very firmly, that it's not happening....OK we know that the Wolves manager may not have a lot of say when it comes down to it but it's not as if they need the money......even if Coady is stalling on a new contract I am sure they can afford to let it run down and lose him for nowt.

We have had the nod from Coadys agent, his client is interested in a move to the Lane.

This could be a genuine desire to play for us again, or like Ricky Holmes, and is more likely, its to force his club into a decision over a new contract.
Could happen, but I foresee a beaming Coady `delighted` to have penned a new 3 year deal at Molineux in about 10-14 days time.

IMO

Back
Top Bottom