CONFIRMED Jamal Blackman signs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fatty Foulkes was great, tall jamal will be too. Figures.
Went the other way 112 years ago

tumblr_nabizr4MHM1srijuro1_1280.jpg

Jesus wept.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

We have just signed a player from Chelsea who has just signed a new four year deal. He has 50 first team appearances at league level, is 6/6 tall and was voted young player of the year for his performances at Wycombe.
And some folk are disappointed!!

He hasn't come here to accept a place in the bench, he will be here to push for the starting line up. He has a future in the game if Chelsea are prepared to stick with him, but not good enough for us....all before he has even played as usual!!

Can't shake my head enough. Is it because he wasn't chosen by any of the "experts" on here?

Overall, happy with the signing as Moore will also be fit hopefully in a few weeks and this lad gives competition to Moore along with young Eastwood

Little ditty for our new signing.

Jamal Clint - Ross Blackman

He's 6 foot 6 inches tall

He's fucked if you shoot it low

But cool at catching the ball. :)

Yeah I'm confused... since it says above it
"Prior to Simon Moore's knee injury at Rotherham last week, Wilder had expressed his desire to bring in a senior goalkeeper to compete with Moore and youngster Jake Eastwood", "the Blades boss has been forced to moved swiftly."
So is Blackman the "senior" (at 23??) keeper he wanted?, or did he want another keeper alongside blackmen? or hate to say it but just talking bullshit?

Maybe Chelsea were slow with the lads new contract so Wilder gave em a nudge when Moore got injured and it became 'more urgent'?

I've seen this lad play at youth level for Chelsea a few years ago. He's massive, had command of his area, and was a good shot stopper. Whether he'll look good in proper football remains to be seen.
Pathetic attempt to use some actual knowledge of a player to placate those of us who have decided he'll be no good because we've never heard of him :D

Mebbe, we needed someone happy to challenge Moore who was always going to start as no.1 choice, right?

Will be decent cover for Moore but I wouldn't want him playing week in week out.

I'd rather have some experience between the sticks but as I say, good cover.
What experience won't he have had other than maybe bigger crowds?
Are the goals bigger in the Championship?

Mebbe, we needed someone happy to challenge Moore who was always going to start as no.1 choice, right?
thats fine, no problem with blackman just think the way the artiocle is written is confusing and Wilders comments just dont match up with him talking about getting another senior keeper in then saying thta blackman was his first target? :confused::confused::confused:

Reckon Moore won't be out for too long so this signing kinda makes sense imo. Can see Eastwood starting against Brentford still, which I don't have a problem with tbh.

I don't remember him saying he wanted a senior keeper?

I remember saying he wanted serious competition but nothing about players age.

Decent signing for me. You're not going to get an established Champ keeper willing to sit on the bench. He's been POTY when he's been out on loan. Loan fee will probably be 6 figures.

Happy with that.

Back
Top Bottom