New away kit...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

After seeing the home shirt properly today, I hope the away shirt is shit as I won't want it then.

I like the home shirt and I would but it but it's ruined by having a sponsor on the back. Doesn't matter whether it's DBL Logistics or Aston Martin. It looks crap and makes us look cheap. If the away shirt is nice then it'll be a shame as I'm just not buying any shirt if it's got a sponsor on the back.

After seeing the home shirt properly today, I hope the away shirt is shit as I won't want it then.

I like the home shirt and I would but it but it's ruined by having a sponsor on the back. Doesn't matter whether it's DBL Logistics or Aston Martin. It looks crap and makes us look cheap. If the away shirt is nice then it'll be a shame as I'm just not buying any shirt if it's got a sponsor on the back.
In a ideal world I would like to buy football shirts without any sponsors

In a ideal world I would like to buy football shirts without any sponsors
I've always known club shirts to have a sponsor on the front so to me, if there isn't one, it looks a bit strange. I don't know why clubs don't offer the option for fans to be able to buy the shirt without the sponsor. Like I said, a front sponsor is just normal for me but I want the home shirt, and I'd pay extra for it if it meant I could have it with no back sponsor.

I've always known club shirts to have a sponsor on the front so to me, if there isn't one, it looks a bit strange. I don't know why clubs don't offer the option for fans to be able to buy the shirt without the sponsor. Like I said, a front sponsor is just normal for me but I want the home shirt, and I'd pay extra for it if it meant I could have it with no back sponsor.
Just put it in the washing machine, that trick usually removes sponsor logo's from United shirts ;) (you heard it here first)

This Forest shirt, but with the white replaced with the nice golden yellow (the Brazil / Australia shade) with red shorts would be v.v. sexy.

Also - I'm reliably informed that you can order the shirts WITHOUT the rear sponsor logo on, but they've got to be made special so there is a bit of a wait on them.

Also - I'm reliably informed that you can order the shirts WITHOUT the rear sponsor logo on, but they've got to be made special so there is a bit of a wait on them.
I tweeted the club yesterday saying I'd have a shirt if it had no back sponsor but they never replied so I assume this isn't the case.

Hi Guys see if you can spread the word and get this young Blade some facebook likes, hes up to win the away shirt if he gets enough likes and he just missed out on the Home shirt competition...and be kind no inappropriate banter or comments on this one please........take the piss out of the boss of JHS as much as you like: -). fhttps://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=507195536077382&id=100875736709366
(Phil Corker Group Buyer)
alfie.jpg

Reactions: KPO
Well in all probability our away kit will look like Stoke's away kit seen as our home kit looks like Stoke's home kit.

I'm hoping it's shit because it's going to have a sponsor on the back so that means I won't be buying it. Having a back sponsor looks absolutely shite and makes us look cheap so even if our away shirt is the best that has ever been made, I will not buy it if it's got a sponsor on the back, doesn't matter whether it's DBL Logistics or Aston Martin.

I really like the home shirt but I'm not buying that cause that back sponsor makes it look wank.

Hi Guys see if you can spread the word and get this young Blade some facebook likes, hes up to win the away shirt if he gets enough likes and he just missed out on the Home shirt competition...and be kind no inappropriate banter or comments on this one please........take the piss out of the boss of JHS as much as you like: -). fhttps://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=507195536077382&id=100875736709366
(Phil Corker Group Buyer)

Thats me and my grandson!!!!! If any of you are on facebook please give us a like.

Thats me and my grandson!!!!! If any of you are on facebook please give us a like.

Liked yesterday from mine and the sites Facebook account :)

Reactions: KPO
So when do we get to see the away kit ?
Im bored of the home kit now

Valencia's home kit looks rather good.

Something simple like that would be alright as an away kit or third kit.

Saw a post on Twitter earlier today which said it should hopefully be out in the next week or two. Seems it's a bit delayed because they had it redesigned.

Does anyone know if this is true then? I like the shirt and it's growing on me more and more but I'm not buying it with that sponsor on the back.

Does anyone know if this is true then? I like the shirt and it's growing on me more and more but I'm not buying it with that sponsor on the back.
I was told it by someone on another forum, who says he contacted the club and asked. I have no reason to suspect he is making it up, but we all know that when you phone up a lot of shops, they'll tell you whatever you want to hear, whether it's true or not. Especially if you're just talking to a shop-floor body and not someone with any real authority.

Defo not an orange kit!

But the last one was so nice....

DSC08080-500x500.JPG

Back
Top Bottom