Ranking Every 1990’s Sheffield United Kit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nessman930

Los Angeles Blade
Reaction score
🚨 🎥 New Video 🎥 🚨

We just dropped the second in our series of kit ranking videos! This time, we’re ranking every 1990’s Sheffield United kit! Check it out in the link below.

Watch here 👉

What do you think is the best home and away kit from the 1990’s?

What do you think is the best home and away kit from the 1990’s?

Home: 1996/97. The shield badge, the club's name watermarked into the stripes in cursive italics, the clear and simple design. Classiest thing we ever produced.

Away: 1994/95: The navy blue one with the sash. By far my favourite away kit of all time.

96/97 is the best one. But could be better, it’s like a solid 8/10. We’ve never had a 10 whilst i’ve been supporting. Best away. Desun away 02/03 or Wards all white were favourites.

Home: 1996/97. The shield badge, the club's name watermarked into the stripes in cursive italics, the clear and simple design. Classiest thing we ever produced.

Away: 1994/95: The navy blue one with the sash. By far my favourite away kit of all time.
Agree with the away choice. Love that kit so much.

All time favourite shirt is the 94 Umbro shirt. Home shirts the 1992 home kit. Stunning.
Both of those are fantastic. 92 is my favorite home kit of all time. 94 might be my second favorite away kit.

For some reason, almost every club in England during the 90's had at least one batshit season where they put out a shockingly awful design.

In other words, everybody had a 'diamond shirt' moment. Just a few examples here but here's a link if anybody wants to see every club's kit-related skeletons in the closet

Birmingham City 1992/93

birmingham_city_1992-1993-bf.gif

Brighton 1991/93

brighton___hove_albion_1991-1993-bo.gif

Norwich City 1992/94

norwich_city_1992-1993.gif

Southampton

1993/95

southampton_1993-1995.gif

We actually did a podcast about it a few years ago. Here it is.

Thanks, enjoyed listening to to your podcast. I thought it may have been because you had family who’ve been blades supporters but not so.

We certainly aren’t Blades due to the glory. All old cliches but: “once a blade, always a blade” “We support them through thin and thinner” and “it’s in the blood”

Keep spreading the word. Oh and if you see any pigs over there in the States, remind them of bouncing day massacre and then tell them to fk off 😉🙂

Back
Top Bottom