Leg breaks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Poor Bash. He will be plated fib and
tibular so will be 12 to 18 months no impact amd possibly metalwork out and its like breaking leg again for healing process of months. I brok mine similar injury at age 31 in a 5 a side game. You recover ok if no infection but he wont be playing comp football for 2 yrs if ever.
Summary Bash should never have started at this level today. Better to play the pacy under 23 s and he should have been the sub ag 60 minutes option.
The 3 at back cannot work so new strategy required beginning with changing the defensive coach and fitness team. Plus Prince better find si e brass for devensive buys in january. And are overseas loans still an option.
Looked more ankle to me, dislocation and break.

Michael Carey was a good sports journalist, but “quite accidentally” was not how I saw it from The Ledge on the Kop….
I wasn't there but my grandfather, who sat in the JSS, Kop end and in line with the edge of the penalty area, said, Marsh never held back in the tackle, thus reading it as a deliberate attempt to rough McAllister up.
Tell me, it was at the Kop end wasn't it?

Remember Colin Grainger breaking his ankle playing for England at Wembley. Chased and stretched to stop a ball going out for a goal kick, managed it, just, fell over and broke his ankle. No one within 20yds.of him.

I heard the Coutts one (was in the home terrace up the end it happened as couldn't get an away end ticket). But the Bash one looks like what I had a few years back, so these two stand out for me

Luc Nilis on his debut I think for villa in the early 2000s was the worst i've seen.

Never played again.

Stuart Pearce broke his leg in his mid to late 30s and played until 40.

Not sure how bad it was though.

I was there when Steve Kabba broke his leg on his return from breaking his other leg. Not a Bash-style injury as I recall but the circumstances made it such a sickener.

Back
Top Bottom