Kit thread: Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don't like it. Far too much white. If the shoulders were red and it was just the sleeves white, it wouldn't be so bad.

I reckon it's more like this (without the faded stripes). And the three Adidas stripes won't travel into the sleeves.

View attachment 40852

I don't think you'll be far off with that guess - very good shout.

Someone photoshopped this a couple of years back...

28h0jmu.jpg

Have we heard when the new kit is to be announced yet, getting a tad boring

Embarrassing how much the club build up the kit release.

Almost as embarrassing as the way they continue to #ForgeTheAbsoluteFuckOutOfIt.

Almost as embarrassing as the way they continue to #ForgeTheAbsoluteFuckOutOfIt.

"embarrassing"? Really?

You embarrass easily Ricky.

Personally think it's effective marketing that sets us apart from the Snufflers and makes us more synonymous with the city.

I bet if we didn't spend as much time as we do on social media and forums we'd not be bothered about the marketing overkill though.

We bring on all this ourselves really.

Nonsense. We're doing a sterling job.

Like it or not, social media marketing is part of the game now and if we didn't do it we'd be heavily criticised.

If what we're doing is 'embarrassing', what level do you put this on?

(When Jaap Stam signed a new contract at Reading)

Are they just taking the piss?! Wow the same photo as the other day with a sleeve...

We had that yesterday anyway, it was on Facebook I think. I know it was posted on here anyway.

Just show me a picture bloody hell #ForgedInFrustrationAtBeingDripFedInfoOnTheNewShirt

Back
Top Bottom