Kit thread: Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

mattbianco1 It's probably also partly because it differentiates United's shirts from Stoke/Sunderland/Southampton/Exeter, particularly as we mess about so much with the colours of the shorts and socks (neither of which should ever, ever be red).

But it doesn't though. Of the teams you've mentioned, only Sunderland have stuck to just red and white stripes with no black. But don't let facts get in the way of a good moan hey.

Southampton...

southampton_1993-1995.gif southampton_1991-1993.gif southampton_1989-aug.gif southampton_1999-2001.gif southampton_2001-2003.gif

Stoke...

stoke_city_1996-1997_be.gif

Exeter...

exeter_city_1992-1993.gif exeter_city_2006-2007-c.gif exeter_city_2000-2001.gif

OK, I'll give you Southampton. One Stoke kit? And a bit of piping on the shoulders of three Exeter kits isn't really the same.

I prefer the black pinstripes. Personal preference.

I prefer the black pinstripes. Personal preference.

That's fine. I like it every now and then. But not directly aimed at you, but, I don't buy it that it makes us unique to other red n white stripes teams.

I've already pointed out that knocking on 90% of our seasons we had no black so it's hardly a 'blades thing' is it.

Cheltenham, Lincoln and Stevenage have all had black pinstripes on their kits also. The argument is fully flawed.

Think they might bump up the teaser rate tomorrow depending on how vociferous the social media mob is regarding Brooks.

A red and white striped steak chucked to the hounds haha

The only way to lighten the mood of the Brooks deal, is to release the kit!!

Come on for fucksake, lets have it!!

But it doesn't though. Of the teams you've mentioned, only Sunderland have stuck to just red and white stripes with no black. But don't let facts get in the way of a good moan hey.

Southampton...

View attachment 40886 View attachment 40887 View attachment 40888 View attachment 40889 View attachment 40890

Stoke...

View attachment 40891

Exeter...

View attachment 40892 View attachment 40893 View attachment 40894

And Brentford

cec5acdd0bec262242dd755aa2223bcc--brentford-patrick-obrian.jpg

I've just realised why they're only teasing us, Brooks was at the photoshoot so they're frantically trying to airbrush him out!

They're going to spend the £12mill on getting ILM to rotoscope him out of the video.

Has something gone off? This thread was in full swing until about half 6 last night. Something must've happened.

We signed ronaldo and are now selling him for 12m to bournemouth, think thats right reading the posts. Think wilder is off too as hes not happy with the deal and we are going to get relegated and the sale will put us back 10 years because we have sold our best ever player, better than currie. Think that sums it up.

They could at least tease something to give us something positive to talk about.

Before anyone says anything, Brooks going might be a positive in the long run if we buy some decent players with the money, but at the moment it feels like a massive kick in the nads

They could at least tease something to give us something positive to talk about.

Before anyone says anything, Brooks going might be a positive in the long run if we buy some decent players with the money, but at the moment it feels like a massive kick in the nads
Does it? I’d suggest you take a stem back from the emotional side of it all and look a tad the deal from a logical point of view, it’s great business and I’m pleased it’s happening.

Well maybe not pleased exactly, but there’s a lot more good than bad with it.

Does it? I’d suggest you take a stem back from the emotional side of it all and look a tad the deal from a logical point of view, it’s great business and I’m pleased it’s happening.

Well maybe not pleased exactly, but there’s a lot more good than bad with it.

At the moment we're down one good player and a game changing player too when he's fit (which are hard to come by) should we get someone in with similar attributes I'll be fine with it apart from the disappointment that we won't see him improving in a Blades shirt, don't think we've been ripped off or anything and I don't think our season will be too badly affected, he was just one for the future.

Agents innit. Bar stewards.

The board are a bunch of ****s. They'll flog Brooks for a pack of smarties and a hug, then they'll release the kit soon after in an attempt to appeal to our fickle nature. And it'll work, the ****s .

This shirt better be fucking amazing now,
Inter better send their strongest 11,
And we better sign every single player that's on our "player suggestion" threads.

See the pigs shirt goes on Sale on Sunday..... surely we cant release after them :/

Is it actually on sale or is it an unveiling of a prototype with a view to a possible sale in the near (distant) future?

Back
Top Bottom