Kit thread: Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I did black socks, as it could be worn with it at times.

I'll do another version with red socks though...as agreed, it would be better with red after all!

This arrived this morning. So chuffed with it and a bargain too. Bought one for my lad as well.

I don't know how much they pay these 'designers', but it's obvious that the 'Admiral' logo should be yellow.

Apparently there were queues outside the Nike store in London to get that. Sold out in 5 minutes and they’ve no plans to get it back in stock
On the Nigerian kit ........I know I shouldn't like it - but I don't mind it ...... I hear it's the best selling Nike® shirt ever?

Ah, the illusion becomes reality. After they've queued all night for that shirt, where do they go next? The Apple Store?

I hope it doesn't have a stupid monochrome badge, the proper coloured version is fine and adds a bit of life to the shirt that all-black trim wouldn't.

Reminds me of the old:

Follow, follow, follow
Sheff United's the team to follow,
We've got Sammon and Sharpy,
Che and McNulty,
and Diego DeGirolamoooo

What a good song that was.
giphy.gif

Would bloody love the yellow with red shorts!

That was an 90’s classic. I’m sure that I wouldn’t be the only one to tap into the nostalgia vibe and pick up one up when I might not usually

I love our shirts with the thin black stripe between the red and white. We should try and patent it

If we had yellow and red kit (would love it if we did) we'd need a third kit. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom