CLUB PORTFOLIO FURTHER ENHANCED

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Realistically if we looked at the 2 plots of land and what could be done if there was an investment (not likely) but lets pretend we have got some money (call dibs on new chant) as you look at the article the piece of land to the left ultimately could be used for Kop/South Stand developments and increasing the capacity/facilities (buy us a bloody roof!) potentially catering or ticket enquires/club shop could be used in that plot too. With the right hand plots granted it brings the "portfolio together" but we are limited with the stadium design as to what we can do. We have a view options such as a fan zone or catering area (not much hope that would do us any good) other option sell some more blade bricks and build a wall with some statues of ex-blades

Be absolutely under no illusion, this deal has been done purely for the benefit of the owner, not the club
It may well be to the benefit of the owner. Perhaps making us a more attractive proposition to potential buyers. Perhaps increasing the perceived value of the club.

However, either way if we benefit as well then we benefit as well. The outcome is we/the club own more of the land around our stadium.

I know fuck all about PAs business dealings, but unless you are telling me this is to the detriment of the club it’s a seemingly irrelevant point?

I’m sure you could argue the same about the new training ground, that PA has sanctioned the deal to make him more money from a sale. It’s mostly irrelevant if we end up with a new and improved training ground.

I used to work with a Wednesday fan and she lived a few doors away from the McCabe's when they were kids just off Shoreham Street.

Obviously she doesn't like Sheff Utd but she said McCabe was a really nice and likeable when young. She always confirms he was a big blade as a boy.
She always speaks highly of McCabe as a person (based on his childhood). She said she knew his parents too and she were also exceptionally nice.
The people sat collecting in the subways may be nice also , shall we let them invest and takeover, whatttt!

Back
Top Bottom