Kit thread: Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There’s fewer stripes on the Watford one than there is on ours, going by that blurry video at least

Fair point. But the overall layout as in the solid back, solid sleeves and stripes on shoulders rather than under arms. IMO.

It's this. Red instead of black. White instead of yellow, but white sleeves.

watford-fc-2018-2019-adidas-home-kit-5-e1528779679405.jpg
I hope not, it'll look awful with a plain white back.

I hope not, it'll look awful with a plain white back.

Me too. I prefer striped back.

But going on what's been mentioned on here about a solid white back, I found something/a template already out there to show it exists and a possibility of us having it.

Me too. I prefer striped back.

But going on what's been mentioned on here about a solid white back, I found something/a template already out there to show it exists and a possibility of us having it.
I do like that template though, would be happy with an away shirt that uses it, just not the home shirt.

Sheff-blade, is this the second teaser and why are you keeping it from us!!!???Screenshot_20180626-155343_Chrome.jpg

That'll be the away shirt template
I don’t think it is. I think our away shirt is the same sort of thing - a ready made template (not this one) with our badge/sponsor on. Fluorescent yellow/black.

If that was the set up for the home shirt though; that’d be shambolic.

I don’t think it is. I think our away shirt is the same sort of thing - a ready made template (not this one) with our badge/sponsor on. Fluorescent yellow/black.

If that was the set up for the home shirt though; that’d be shambolic.

I think our away will be a Tabela 18. Calling it. Basically the white kit but newer and a thin pinstripe available on a colour.

It might be luminous green I reckon. I want a 1980s custard yellow but I think I'll be in a minority there.

I’ll bow to your superior knowledge on the subject, mb.

I still think they could get the kit on sale now though if they wanted to, even limited numbers to start with, which I can’t see a reason not to?

I agree.. smaller Nos are doable I think the only downside is the club would get shot down if they only made an initial smaller No available.

What template is the Belgium away shirt?

Condivo 18. A lot of teams are getting those apparently, I'd say based on numbers of teams with them we're either having a condivo or a Brentford Birmingham number.

This one then:

That's a bit Happy Shopper custard, I'd be aiming at Ambrosia to avoid Norwichness but basically yeah. Red trim would be nice if they do it.

15354.gif

just realised how much the shirt (as we think it'll turn out) reminds me of this Southampton kit that I remember thinking would make a great one for the blades. they won promotion wearing this, had a half decent striker as well... but that's where the good omens end unfortunately as their manager was Goosey Nige.

View attachment 40851

just realised how much the shirt (as we think it'll turn out) reminds me of this Southampton kit that I remember thinking would make a great one for the blades. they won promotion wearing this, had a half decent striker as well... but that's where the good omens end unfortunately as their manager was Goosey Nige.

Don't like it. Far too much white. If the shoulders were red and it was just the sleeves white, it wouldn't be so bad.

I reckon it's more like this (without the faded stripes). And the three Adidas stripes won't travel into the sleeves.

TT-ADG74569-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom