Brayford

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was hoping he'd post something on Twitter about how gutted he was to be leaving...or something....

Just been strechered off

If it's a bad one, that could have repercussions on our transfer plans for January – as with the Chapman deal the deal can presumably be terminated in January by the club the player has been loaned to in the event of injury.

If it's a bad one, that could have repercussions on our transfer plans for January – as with the Chapman deal the deal can presumably be terminated in January by the club the player has been loaned to in the event of injury.
He played on and has been subbed at half time so fingers crossed it's not so bad

I've worked at Rotherham tonight. As I came out of the reception, he was in the back of an ambulance.

So his hefty wages are going to be lumped in the club again, scuppering our January wage budget and hindering our promotion chances. I guess old mistakes tend to come back and bite you on the arse.

No need to panic yet until we know how bad the injury is. I imagine Chris will have a variety of contingencies in place anyway

Won't we have been paying most of his wages anyway ? So hopefully it won't make too much difference.

I feel sorry for Brayford, at his best he is the best player we've had for many years, but he came back to the Lane to sign permanently when every aspect of the place was a joke. He must have wondered what had happened to the club, the team and the togetherness that we had only a few months previously.

Then he got injured just like every time we ever sign a player of higher quality than the rest of the squad

So his hefty wages are going to be lumped in the club again, scuppering our January wage budget and hindering our promotion chances. I guess old mistakes tend to come back and bite you on the arse.
Wont the insurance cover his wages if he is injured?

Just tell me it wasn't a knee injury?

If Burton have agreed to take him for a season it's not our problem that he might be injured for a few weeks.

I think with these season long loans, only the parent club has the option to terminate the loan and that the loaning club is still responsible for the wages unless that happens. Clubs will often agree to send a player back to do his rehab back home but I think they still pay the wages they've signed up to. So more likely we'll continue to pay Chapmans wage rather than Brayford's.

As much as I think Freeman is playing well I can't help but think the 3-5-2 formation would suit Brayford. As either the wing back or part of the back 3.

''Tis a shame he's on big wages that can't be sustained in this league. I wonder if we go up and Burton come down if there will be a 3rd coming of the bearded one... certainly can't dispute he cuts the mustard at Championship level and the wages should then not be an issue.

Just me that thinks we've sent him there for a year and if we go up, he'll be back? He's a championship RB, let him get match sharp at Burton then we can reap the rewards next season.

Impeccable logic matt, if JB is anywhere close to the Brayford of old, we'd have a first rate attacking defender more than able to accommodate the demands of Wilder's formation. Let's hope uh?

Just me that thinks we've sent him there for a year and if we go up, he'll be back? He's a championship RB, let him get match sharp at Burton then we can reap the rewards next season.

Impeccable logic matt, if JB is anywhere close to the Brayford of old, we'd have a first rate attacking defender more than able to accommodate the demands of Wilder's formation. Let's hope uh?

See String 's post in the rumours section here
http://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?threads/this-chinese-investment.45723/page-9#post-1152936

Can't you see he's Cloughs love child.
He doesn't want to play for anybody else

Back
Top Bottom