my seat for sat

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Got a ticket today from uni for £7 and am seated in the kop gangway G row T always sat in SS anyone near where I will be sitting who can tell me what view is like.

A little joke I assume with the colour of the seats. Should be a decent view, We used to be in row W, number of seat is probably as relevant as the row.

Got a ticket today from uni for £7 and am seated in the kop gangway G row T always sat in SS anyone near where I will be sitting who can tell me what view is like.

How come only £7? 18-21 tickets are £12 on the kop according to the official site.

They sell them at the universities in Sheffield at a cheaper rate.

It's a very good initiative, I think, to try and coax some students from out of the area to the games. My girlfriend is still at Sheffield Uni and I have been in their union with her a few times. It's plastered with Blades advertising around the box office - nothing from Wednesdays in sight.

Don't you know, they get them subsidised so they can spend more on booze and weed.

It's a very good initiative, I think, to try and coax some students from out of the area to the games. My girlfriend is still at Sheffield Uni and I have been in their union with her a few times. It's plastered with Blades advertising around the box office - nothing from Wednesdays in sight.

I noticed that but today i saw a giant poster with a giant pig on it

I'm at Uni of Sheff (but been a Blade for years) and can say the ticketing is great from the uni box office for us students. As far as I'm aware though they put you in the BL upper tier, so I tend to buy on matchday on the Kop near my old season ticket seat.

Definitely agree there's more United marketing stuff around the uni box office than pig-related stuff.

On another note, I'm going on Saturday but could do with some company if any Uni Blades are heading down? It's my 21st tomorrow though so I'll more than likely be found in a skip somewhere.... :D

Used to do the same, even though I went to Leeds uni. Just had to show my NUS. Was pretty hamered one night though and tried to buy a ticket for a game which was coming up a couple of weeks later and got told that I was too pissed to buy it!

Never mind that. Have you won the Champions League yet with Jamie Murphy on wing and De Girolamo in the hole?

Back
Top Bottom