Seat Twats tomorrow

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Klaatu Barada Nikto

Reaction score
Seen a few people in FBWorld & Twittersphere saying "I am sitting in my usual seat, any muppet trying to sit there will be told to fuck off".....

This should be fun tomorrow. Anyone planning on going to their usual seat instead of the one they actually have for the game?

I said at the beginning of the week, that this would happen.

I was quick enough of the mark to get the seat that I have a season ticket for, but there are some pretty belligerent individuals around where I sit, who I can well imagine will go to their ‘usual seat’ irrespective of whether they managed to get the ticket.

And they know full well that the stewards won’t get involved, and frankly why should they? Stewards don’t get paid enough to deal with angry men. There will need to be some Bobbies around.

Could be some silliness. Just what we need pre-match…

This should be fun tomorrow. Anyone planning on going to their usual seat instead of the one they actually have for the game?
In my experience, when posts like this are put on social media the extent of their 'telling people to fuck off' will be using an angry face emoji

I can honestly see fisticuffs tomorrow over seats.

Absolutely no one agrees with how the club have done this but at the end of the day we are where we are and it's literally one game.

You'll still get your entitled tossers that go to their own seats and won't budge (bit like away games) so I can def see some aggro occurring.

My plan of attack for tomorrow is: if anyone in the first 15 seats around me - both sides, in front and behind - looks in the slightest bit unfamiliar I will cave their skull in with my Nokia 5110.
Steady on now, can't you find something more humane to hit them with, say a brick or a steel baseball bat?

In my usual seat so should be fine.

One of the lads was on his phone just as the club tweeted out about tickets. Jumped straight in the queue and think he was about 12th in line to get them.

If quite a few fans do this twats trick, they'll have to get there early.
It'll probably be the first time that It'll be 95% full for 2.30. 😳🤔

Come on fellers, chappies what ever, this is more a 'owls talk', 'foristers' subject, surely Blades don't have such crazy, 🤪, supporters.

I’m unable to sit in my usual seat, my son having read such comments is already having anxiety attacks worried that we get some grief.
I got my usual seat but my daughters was snaffled up after the first hour of sale. Who is going to be sat at the side of me ? Hope they've got the sweets?

Just recalled, at Chesterfield many years ago, just after KO, Stewart Houston plus a couple of other players came in stand looking for seats, where none were available. Me next to isle, Houston said "I think your in my seat", no was the reply with a determined stare, he foxtrot oscared to sit elsewhere.

Years ago, we played Bury in one of the early rounds of the cup. I think the attendance was about 6000 that night.

A mate of mine rang me to see if I wanted to go. I wasn't going to originally but thought it was better than stopping in.

We just plonked ourselves anywhere in the middle of the Kop. There were about 10 empty rows in front and behind and I couldn't see anyone either way on our row.

Just before KO, 2 blokes came in studying their tickets. They got to us and one of them announced "you're sat in my seat". I replied "are you fucking joking?" he replied "Not you mate, him" and pointed at my mate. So we'd only taken one of their seats. We shuffled up one and sat next to them for the entire game, the silly bastards 😂

Back
Top Bottom