Seat Twats tomorrow

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

so i secured the seat 2 rows back and two to the John street side from my usual 2/3 rds of the way up the kop, gangway E

The people who normally sit 2 rows in front had knabbed my seat and i ended up next to the bloke who shouts really load 2 rows behind me. seemed like a nice bloke and good to put a face to the voice. No one seemed to act like a twat which was nice

im fumin
Arrived at 2pm used paper ticket to access south stand entered straight away no issues
went to the bar bought a pint of Amstel for £2.50 paid with contactless worked straight away
drank th pint which was cold and fizzy
found my seat that was empty
watched match
went home
absolutley disgusting from SUFC i was led to believe by reading this forum it would be a disaster
who do i complain to ?

We thought we'd try to be early (for us) and joined the queue for the South Stand at 2.30 on Bramall Lane and were late for KO 🤷🏼‍♂️

We thought we'd try to be early (for us) and joined the queue for the South Stand at 2.30 on Bramall Lane and were late for KO 🤷🏼‍♂️
Well that’s strange. I joined the queue for the South Stand at 2:30 and was through in the jiffiest of jiffys.

I confess that I was a bit of a seat twat today. I had to sit 3 or 4 rows behind my normal seat and moved from seat 75 to seat 68. I wrongly assumed 68 was on the opposite side of the aisle and had to pass 4 or 5 already seated - there were 5 or 6 empty seats beyond them so I wasn't sure why they looked so cheesed off. I soon realised my mistake and fortunately didn't have to disturb them again because the rows behind were only partially occupied so I climbed over the seats and didn't need to disturb them again - or anyone else come to that

Not sure whose seat I sat in yesterday (it was the one I paid for), but I really liked it and prefer it to my own. Shame I can't keep it. ☹️

Back
Top Bottom