Seat Twats tomorrow

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Also the gangway isn’t printed on print at home tickets so that’s going to cause issues for those who don’t know their way around.
This is true, there's no gangway shown on the ticket.
I'm assuming you're on the Kop, but probably same on other stands. Your ticket includes row/seat number. There's signs at the foot of the stairwells and above each gangway, so it's easy to locate which gangway you need. If you want, ask the groundstaff stationed at the gangway entrance and they'll be happy to direct you to your seat. UTB ⚔️

Not the same but we went the darts on Thursday and had a fair bit to drink and for the 1st half hour was sat in the wrong seats when 3 blokes come up with their tickets and said we were in their seats we got up and moved to the correct seats that had 3 people in so we told them they were our seats and they shifted along no bother,and our actual seats were better than the wrong uns.
Ah.

I’m aiming to turn up half cut, go for multiple pisses throughout the first half, then let my hangover kick in at about 70 minutes and commence loud moaning at the top of my voice.
What time are you launching the pyros into the family stand?
It would be even better if they hit the people who originally had the seat you've snaffled.

🍻🎇🥳

If 50% of tickets work and kids get in but dads don’t that’s going to go down well! Also the gangway isn’t printed on print at home tickets so that’s going to cause issues for those who don’t know their way around.

I thought that. Cos of issues my daughter has a paper ticket which I trust I have a QR code. Which i don't trust. What could possibly go wrong :)

Well I'll be heading for my usual seat and if any twat is sat in it they better shift. That said, I did secure it online at 5pm last Saturday so shouldn't be a problem really.

“Left pyro at home”

Lightweight. Being kidney punched is too good for you.

If everybody does that there’s one less reason to complain about if we win.

But if he wants to thump anyone aiming racist abuse at anyone, I'd say we can let that go without criticism. 😏😊
No racism today but thank god the gobshite sat behind me today isn’t a regular. Non stop mouthing dribble including my favourite “southern Thatcher loving scab cunts”

No issues around us, although a few late arrivals blocking the gangways looking puzzled at their tickets.

Some free seats near me, so I assume someone has had an argument somewhere else.

Two seats next to me empty. They were sold when I bought mine and my sons so no idea where occupants were. Dad and his son swearing at Stewards as someone in his seats and they would not move them don't know what happened to them. Then these two twin brothers came and sat in the two empty seats. The ones they bought two blokes wouldn't move out as they were claiming they were there season tickets. They were threatened to get punched they were a bit shook up must have been about 18 not sure where there bought seats were but we were next to gangway G Family stand. Stewards did nothing they said. One of the lads had green Parker on he must have been sweltering.

Worked well for us Westfield corner refugees today. On SS H Block stood up all game. Brill atmosphere and noise. Rail seats/safe standing is a must.

Fighting in south stand today behind directors box, blade on blade, whatever next!

Bert sat behind the Directors Box.

Dave Basset, The Beast, Didzy and family.
Dean Henderson and bird who left 15 minutes before the end.

Also Mick Harford who has been very unwell lately., Bert spoke to him about his Lincoln City days and he said he can't remember what happened last week never mind 40 years ago.

Bert sat behind the Directors Box.

Dave Basset, The Beast, Didzy and family.
Dean Henderson and bird who left 15 minutes before the end.

Also Mick Harford who has been very unwell lately., Bert spoke to him about his Lincoln City days and he said he can't remember what happened last week never mind 40 years ago.

Can Bert comment on the aforementioned blade on blade trouble? Or was Bert involved?

im fumin
Arrived at 2pm used paper ticket to access south stand entered straight away no issues
went to the bar bought a pint of Amstel for £2.50 paid with contactless worked straight away
drank th pint which was cold and fizzy
found my seat that was empty
watched match
went home
absolutley disgusting from SUFC i was led to believe by reading this forum it would be a disaster
who do i complain to ?

It was a cat fight, two women. Nowt much.
A bloke was being dragged away looking like he’d been scrapping too. I’d heard he smacked one of the women but that is a rumour

Back
Top Bottom