New away kit...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Please god, don't let it be the same as this.
Adi-Saints-Img9.jpg

That looks just like a cartoon......

Imagine if they made it blue and white. What would people think to that?

3 stripes are on a diagonal too the white patch on sleeve so I think that the Swansea templates from last year are bang on what we should expect... Let's hope it's the away template they had and not the home one, it was god awful with the big patches on the sleeves

I like that kit, with the sponsor's logo added with care (not on a big plastic board) it could be a winner :)

Wednesday are wearing a black away strip this season and pretty crap it looks so no, no and no again to black, please. And whatever is chosen, let's demand that red and white stripes are always worn unless there is a colour clash i.e. the other team playing in red.

Thank you.

I'll be disappointed if we've got black instead of the rumoured British racing green. Although as previously mentioned, no matter how nice it is, if there's a sponsor on the back, I won't be buying it.

Can you confirm

1/ That the adidas logo is in the right place and
2/ The sponsor logo looks better and not on a big white piece of plastic? (No offence to your actual company logo)

As you know I cannot comment other than to say I don't think you will be disappointed no big white plastic if that helps?

As you know I cannot comment other than to say I don't think you will be disappointed no big white plastic if that helps?
What i don't get is why you can't comment,we haven't got macron sponsoring us now,so surely you can't get done by all the rights and all that sort of bollocks.

Back
Top Bottom