New away kit...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

50 pages before its released..... Challenge accepted
Perhaps I can start.

Despite my bias as a blade and having just invested heavily in it, I am more excited about the away shirt than the home (just)

It is unlike anything I have seen before and one of the best shirts I've ever seen

Tony Entwistle
General Manager

It is unlike anything I have seen before and one of the best shirts I've ever seen

Tony Entwistle
General Manager

Oh please let it be so...

061113mensshirt9s.jpg

Perhaps I can start.

Despite my bias as a blade and having just invested heavily in it, I am more excited about the away shirt than the home (just)

Tony Entwistle
General Manager
Now THAT'S what I call a build up!

On the basis of my fave Gazelles, I hope for dutch orange with black trim. May be too similar to red though.
35423-1.jpeg

Loved this shirt when I was a young(er) 'un, I wore it everywhere. Now when I hear people ragging on it I feel like they are punching me right in the childhood :(
Same for me and the Diamond kit, my all time favourite one because it was my first one. The Avec logo lasted longer than any sponsor logo we've had in the last decade.

We are only on 4 pages come on let get discussing what the new away kit will be. Any rumours???

Back
Top Bottom