YouTube SUFC-related Content Providers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I know there are way more important things to focus on at the moment, but anyway, I am committed to the cause

But still, never forget

1683926928940.jpeg

Still moist. Oh I can not wait to wake up in the morning, realize it’s a non-work day, and remember the game tonight and browse the internet carnage. I may even share some on here, because, well……….HA

Please don’t wade in on the guy, himself. Be better than that

However, his football team……have a fucking field day

Feel free to block me, report me, whatever. I SHALL NOT not not not not not not (is that the right doubly triply negativity thingamabobs now?) post these glorious vids of this fantastical Piggy Mayday. It’s May. It’s a Day. It’s a fucking piggy mayday mother fuckers

Errm he’s an errrm nice errrm guy

But hang on, there’s more….

And before you cum……..pace yourself, blades, for there is a climax-appropriate vid, just for you…

And, done!

1683932946243.jpeg

Hal looks like Nick has dropped one

Any French speakers out there? 20 min vid

…And an hour long show on Nigerian TV, discussing politics, the economy, and the sheff utd take over bid

Same host, same tv channel, this time interviewing Dozy directly

Last edited:

Always welcome genuine criticism, not keen on people just having a pop because they don’t like us personally just find it strange when they have never met us 😅😂 but also understand we aren’t for everyone. So always interested in genuine feedback if you want to pass it on in private 😁 in regards to the pub, was a million to one find 😂😅 genuinely hope we get Burnley or one of Manc clubs on a Monday night away again 😂🤣
A bloke I know claims that a young bloke on one of your away teips, was videoed urinating into a pint glass on the bus. Really?
It's that which puts people off these videos, and the images of sixteen year olds swigging pints.

Back
Top Bottom