YouTube SUFC-related Content Providers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This will be one of those “remember when” moments in like 10 years time. Remember when … the players were awarded their medals and trophy, did the lap of honour with a sax/fiddle brother/sister combo in the centre circle (I enjoyed it!!)

The last part of the Gabrielle Marcoti bit was interesting.

He clearly isn't into the weeds but when you do hear a neutral say out loud what has happened in the past year at ownership level it did get me nodding a bit.

I've not had a problem with PA but some of the things that have happened with the club don't happen under sound ownership and do leave you shaking your head a bit.

I'm a big fan of most of these channels and pods. Blades pod with Roy and Beans is my fave. I'll always have a soft spot for any content YorkBlade does for favours he's done for me on the radio in the past (thanks again for the kooks request that time). The Shoreham view-I know Jonny to speak to and he's different to how he is on the vlogs.

If all those are your tabloid type comparisons, the new Ramble channel is more broadsheet. And in no way do I mean any offence at all. But the others seem a bit more colourful, upbeat and 'more for the matchgoer'. The rble is more for those who are a little bit more interested with the slower side of things. Behind the scenes on the takeover (which has been his talking point for a while, while the others haven't really touched it either through lack of info or general fan fatigue).

The only other one I'll watch is Benjamin Bloom. As mentioned above he's really knowledgeable and probably could and should be brought in as a guest on a FL highlights show in some capacity.

Oh and I or forgetting the pod from 2 of my mates which they recently started. Not entirely sure of its name now (sorry lads) but there's is another different slant on things and as its only once a month it crams a lot more stuff in but keeps it more concise in nature.

This is good. Some people have started to knock Nick recently, just for being successful. Was inevitable that eventually he would start to get some recognition and be invited to exclusive stuff, and people would get jealous and slag him off.

This is not a boast video though. It’s done really well and I’m glad he did it. Though, if you hate him, you’ll find something to trigger that hate.

This is good. Some people have started to knock Nick recently, just for being successful. Was inevitable that eventually he would start to get some recognition and be invited to exclusive stuff, and people would get jealous and slag him off.

This is not a boast video though. It’s done really well and I’m glad he did it. Though, if you hate him, you’ll find something to trigger that hate.

1st time I have watched any of these and to be honest it did come across as ' look at me' and a bit full if himself. Don't think I will be watching anymore of his content.

1st time I have watched any of these and to be honest it did come across as ' look at me' and a bit full if himself. Don't think I will be watching anymore of his content.
Was always gonna head in to that sort of territory once he gets “his foot in the door” so to speak. Probably have been best to just enjoy the privilege of Wembley with the Prince and POTY do (if that’s how he sees it as neither of those things are for me) without making videos.

Oooooo championship friends

Not for long mutha chockers

Oh, and in case nobody else posts it. There’s no one better…

Was always gonna head in to that sort of territory once he gets “his foot in the door” so to speak. Probably have been best to just enjoy the privilege of Wembley with the Prince and POTY do (if that’s how he sees it as neither of those things are for me) without making videos.
I totally disagree, I found both videos full of interesting stuff so I thank Nick for taking the time to do them.

I totally disagree, I found both videos full of interesting stuff so I thank Nick for taking the time to do them.
Well yeah, I don’t expect the entire population to share my opinion. Just think there’ll be a few who may be put off by such content - especially going to Wembley with the Prince.

Back
Top Bottom