YouTube SUFC-related Content Providers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I didn't even bother watching tbh. I can't be arsed watching people whinge about negative comments. Can't take the heat, get out the kitchen.

I like Hal but Nick really does try to stoke shit up. Like tentatively trying to join this forum (twice I think?) and announcing it on social media then suddenly doing a U-turn to get attention. Which Foxy and Linz I believe called him out on at the time.

He is probably a nice enough fella away from social media but it's no surprise he makes videos like this.

I like Hal but Nick really does try to stoke shit up. Like tentatively trying to join this forum (twice I think?) and announcing it on social media then suddenly doing a U-turn to get attention. Which Foxy and Linz I believe called him out on at the time.

He is probably a nice enough fella away from social media but it's no surprise he makes videos like this.
What did nick do BM? I noticed he doesn't use this forum at all. (Main SUFC forum)

I suspect that any presenter will suffer from the comparison with Hal. Hal is professional presenter and it shows.
I once made a comment that Nick had a face for radio, but not the voice or pesentation skills. Hal defended him quite vigorously.
Fair enough.
Oli is fine. Much more relaxed with a natural enthusiasm for all things SUFC.
I still enjoy the content. :)

I gave this a try again and this time gave up after 14 minutes, at which time there had been no United related content at all, and Nick was into his 6th minute of moaning about “haters”.

I like a lot of their content - the Darren Smith accounts thing was good, for example - but that podcast is brutally bad IMHO. They seem to have forgotten they have an audience. You can waffle on about yourself when you’ve built up a following and people know it’s worth listening.

I gave this a try again and this time gave up after 14 minutes, at which time there had been no United related content at all, and Nick was into his 6th minute of moaning about “haters”.

I like a lot of their content - the Darren Smith accounts thing was good, for example - but that podcast is brutally bad IMHO. They seem to have forgotten they have an audience. You can waffle on about yourself when you’ve built up a following and people know it’s worth listening.
Hal is class and funnily enough he did the accounts one with Darren. I agree with you.

10 trophies for Wendy isnt correct. 4 League, 3 FA Cups, 1 League Cup. What are the other two?

In reality it should be 1 as the current club was incorporated in 1990 to avoid the Hillsborough court charges

1688927003463.png

The year is wrong and the footage is the FA Cup final replay at Burnden Park in 1901. The teams were Spurs and Blades

1688927511378.png

I enjoyed that one, to be honest. Insightful, and Hal and Nick asked all the good questions, then got out of the way and let Kevin talk. Good hosting and a good interviewee. One of their best 👍🏻

Good interview. I was hoping he would reveal what really had happened when Harry Redknapp cut short Kyle Walker's loan spell during the 2009-10 season. I read rumours that Kevin was angry with Harry for allowing Naughton to go on loan to Boro instead of to us so Harry then decided to cut short Walker's loan. Had we kept Walker for the rest of the season I think we would have finished in the play off places.

Watched the first 2 minutes of this and started laughing at some of the comments they made within those first 2 minutes especially coming from the guy on the right in the England shirt.

1) Claims Middlesbrough and Coventry were better teams than us with much better squads.
2) Claims Luton finished quite close to us by the end of the season.
3) Claims our current squad is miles away from being good enough for the Premier League, which is debatable.

I'm sure there's more points they raised in this video but I didn't get that far into the video.

Edit: Having decided to watch a little bit more of it, it quickly became clear that these 2 have very little knowledge about us over the last couple of seasons. Given that they were surprised that O'Connell has not been used at all this season, making it clear to me that they had no idea he has been out injured for the last few years.

Last edited:

Watched the first 2 minutes of this and started laughing at some of the comments they made within those first 2 minutes especially coming from the guy on the right in the England shirt.

1) Claims Middlesbrough and Coventry were better teams than us with much better squads.
2) Claims Luton finished quite close to us by the end of the season.
3) Claims our current squad is miles away from being good enough for the Premier League, which is debatable.

I'm sure there's more points they raised in this video but I didn't get that far into the video.

Edit: Having decided to watch a little bit more of it, it quickly became clear that these 2 have very little knowledge about us over the last couple of seasons. Given that they were surprised that O'Connell has not been used at all this season, making it clear to me that they had no idea he has been out injured for the last few years.

It took me 3 seconds to look at them and think "these two thick cunts won't know a thing about us". I got as far as the first hecky comment and stopped it. Not worth watching two thickos like that.

Back
Top Bottom