YouTube SUFC-related Content Providers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cappy

wishful thinking
Reaction score
A thread like this is long overdue. 90% of people on here no doubt are active enough on the various social media outlets to see everything, but it’s worth a thread anyway?

I really appreciate all the people who do championship prediction threads and the likes. There are some superstars like Benny Bloom and of course our “own” Sheff Utd Way are making great headway with establishing a footing in the market. This thread might die a death if we get into the over-saturated-8,000-vids-per-day Premier League, but until then…

I like the Coventry lad who runs this “Matt SB” channel. Not just for the content, but also (as a father of a boy and girl 15 months apart) because you can see in their body language sometimes - especially his - his intolerance of his sibling

Anyway, here’s their latest. Will add others from these two and various providers until we’re up and then we are left with the wisdom of the Scouse Spitter 😫

Last edited:

I watch this lad’s stuff, but he does need to slow it down a touch IMO. A transcript of his stuff would be lacking in commas and full stops

Cheers Cappy - all video content in one place would be sound - I’ll search for this thread for sure, saves me some time. Appreciated.

Thanks Cappy appreciate all these pal, good stuff and very interesting listening to how people see things, keep it up mate👍🏻

I’ve posted this link in the vloggage thread, but it’s worth a repeat. I have my criticisms of these boys. but this is absolute quality. Imagine Stumbling across this pub on an away day ❤️

I’ve posted this link in the vloggage thread, but it’s worth a repeat. I have my criticisms of these boys. but this is absolute quality. Imagine Stumbling across this pub on an away day ❤️

Main bloke looks a bit like Mike Skinner.

There's some high quality YouTube football channels these days, with professional level presenting.

Always very impressed with the knowledge of Benjamin Bloom, he seems to know more about Sheffield United, our tactics and our players abilities
than your average Sheff Utd fan, which is amazing when you consider he's an Ipswich fan. His knowledge puts most of the professional pundits on Sky to shame.

Always impressed with the high level of presenting on Bladesway, Al and Nick are good enough to work as pro radio presenters.
Didn't surprise me the other day when Al admitted he's previously worked as a radio presenter. Olli is very good too. High standards all round.

The others I listen to are:
BenHD (the Preston fan), really good upbeat presenting skills, also he's quite neutral and balanced, tends to give Sheff Utd a fair amount of credit.

MattSB (the Coventry fans) channel, think it works well than there are 2 presenters, Matt and his sister, both seem to always give Sheff Utd loads of credit bigging us up.
Actually the sister Sophie gives some good feedback, sometimes disagreeing with Matt and backing it up with reasons. She clearly knows her stuff.

ShorehamView:
Brilliant production (visual and music) levels and done in a very different fashion to the other vids, so it's valued due to being more unique.
Think it's great for Blades who live abroad or who can't attend matches because it's a pre match blog of what it's like to be a Blade.
The presenters aren't quite as professional but that's the point, they are more authentic/ down to earth with a casual style making it more entertaining.

Blades Ramble
Think it's always going to be difficult for a new channel to break into a market but I like this one, it's also slightly different to the other Blades channels.
Probably the most informative of all Blades channels, it's almost like a Blades news channel with bits of entertainment thrown in.
It's grown pretty quickly and I hope it becomes a success, the latest updates, latest news and gossip are greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
MESSAGE TO BLADES YOUTUBERS

I used to also enjoy Travelling Blade's channel and realised he stopped posting videos over a year ago.
He was recently a guest on Bladesway and explained he stopped doing his videos due to the effort/ time required but mainly personal abuse, negative criticism received.

Made me realise that in this world you'll always find "haters", who are jealous of other people attempts at success.
Think even Al admitted he sometimes receives abuse too but it comes with the territory and he simply ignores it.

People like Al, Nick, Ollie, Jimmy, Jonny, Jonno and even the US Blades Chad, Noah and Robert from the Red Half of Sheffield deserve massive credit.
They are brave enough (some would say daft enough) the raise their head above the parapet so they can be shot at.

I wish them all the best, stay strong, ignore the haters, they are sad and insignificant.
Just want to express my gratitude and admiration at the jobs you are all doing. Thanks!

There's some high quality YouTube football channels these days, with professional level presenting.

Always very impressed with the knowledge of Benjamin Bloom, he seems to know more about Sheffield United, our tactics and our players abilities
than your average Sheff Utd fan, which is amazing when you consider he's an Ipswich fan. His knowledge puts most of the professional pundits on Sky to shame.

Always impressed with the high level of presenting on Bladesway, Al and Nick are good enough to work as pro radio presenters.
Didn't surprise me the other day when Al admitted he's previously worked as a radio presenter. Olli is very good too. High standards all round.

The others I listen to are:
BenHD (the Preston fan), really good upbeat presenting skills, also he's quite neutral and balanced, tends to give Sheff Utd a fair amount of credit.

MattSB (the Coventry fans) channel, think it works well than there are 2 presenters, Matt and his sister, both seem to always give Sheff Utd loads of credit bigging us up.
Actually the sister Sophie gives some good feedback, sometimes disagreeing with Matt and backing it up with reasons. She clearly knows her stuff.

ShorehamView:
Brilliant production (visual and music) levels and done in a very different fashion to the other vids, so it's valued due to being more unique.
Think it's great for Blades who live abroad or who can't attend matches because it's a pre match blog of what it's like to be a Blade.
The presenters aren't quite as professional but that's the point, they are more authentic/ down to earth with a casual style making it more entertaining.

Blades Ramble
Think it's always going to be difficult for a new channel to break into a market but I like this one, it's also slightly different to the other Blades channels.
Probably the most informative of all Blades channels, it's almost like a Blades news channel with bits of entertainment thrown in.
It's grown pretty quickly and I hope it becomes a success, the latest updates, latest news and gossip are greatly appreciated.
Yeah big Matt SB fan. Soph is pretty cute aswell and good to see a very knowledgeable female get some YouTube focus.

Ben Bloom will always be my favourite and still loves the blades.

Back
Top Bottom