CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think we need to get rid purely because no fucker can spell his name properly, or apparently he arsed to learn how to

Couldn't even make the matchday squad yesterday. Isn't injured as far as I'm aware. What a waste of a loan spot.

Him, Slimane and Traore have only played when we've had about 17 players out injured. We spent about half of our transfer budget on these three. What was the fucking point? Utter, utter madness.

I remember PH talking about how he and Paul Mitchell would be squeezing every last penny out of the available budget to bring in as much quality as possible.

Quite frankly, I wouldn't trust PH or PM to be able to squeeze a sponge whilst sat in a bath.

Couldn't even make the matchday squad yesterday. Isn't injured as far as I'm aware. What a waste of a loan spot.

Him, Slimane and Traore have only played when we've had about 17 players out injured. We spent about half of our transfer budget on these three. What was the fucking point? Utter, utter madness.
This and if he’s still here by the next press conference he needs properly grilling on this.

I actually think there's a player there if we put him on the wing with someone in behind.

Though that would mean a tactical change which would never happen

Could say similar about Bogle. Something like (whichever LB you think is least shit), two of Trusty/JLT/Anel, Baldock - Souza, Hamer - Larouci, McAtee, Bogle - McBurnie might be interesting. That said, maybe some of the other attacking options we have would be better still

Could say similar about Bogle. Something like (whichever LB you think is least shit), two of Trusty/JLT/Anel, Baldock - Souza, Hamer - Larouci, McAtee, Bogle - McBurnie might be interesting. That said, maybe some of the other attacking options we have would be better still

Don't forget Traore was also a winger before turning striker and still has rapid pace based on his goal during the international break.

Before today I’d have happily got rid of him, but he’s put a good shift in tonight. Needs to get fitter though.

Booked but thought he was our best player along with Brooks. Defended well and brave enough to attack. There’s a player in Larouchi - hopefully Wilder keeps faith with him. Strange choice to sub both players at once and we looked ragged afterwards.
I think he subbed him because he’d been booked. And he was probably a bit leggy having not played for a while. I agree he looked good though. I thought the yellow on him was very harsh too.

His best game in blades shirt, I’d written him off but he may have just CW a January TFW problem.

I have seen Ryman league division one south and west reserve team football. A level below where Chris Hussey at 17 looked absolutely quality.

Larouci is one of the worst footballers I have seen. The second he went off they stopped focusing down our left.

I have seen Ryman league division one south and west reserve team football. A level below where Chris Hussey at 17 looked absolutely quality.

Larouci is one of the worst footballers I have seen. The second he went off they stopped focusing down our left.

Did you watch the game? Had a very solid game against the most in-form team in the league. Needs to work on his fitness though.

You're an idiot

People will go to the grave over this guy and I don’t know why 😂 he’s a very average player, who we definitely shouldn’t sign permanently, they had done a pretty below par job since being here.

Fine. Move on. Why are some people so obsessed with being hyperbolic? If you argue he’s good at this level you’re deluded and if you’re saying he’s non-league you’re being ridiculous. Just say he’s not great and we move on from here. Better things to be discussed from tonight imo

Did you watch the game? Had a very solid game against the most in-form team in the league. Needs to work on his fitness though.
Yes. His positioning is absolutely shocking. It's almost laughable. He's probably a conference national level wing back/left mid fielder. He'll probably go back to France where I have no idea of the level but in England? Absolutely crap

People will go to the grave over this guy and I don’t know why 😂 he’s a very average player, who we definitely shouldn’t sign permanently, they had done a pretty below par job since being here.

Fine. Move on. Why are some people so obsessed with being hyperbolic? If you argue he’s good at this level you’re deluded and if you’re saying he’s non-league you’re being ridiculous. Just say he’s not great and we move on from here. Better things to be discussed from tonight imo
Isn’t it more of a case that it’s been pointed out he had his best game rather than he’s the answer in that position?

Did well under severe pressure tonight. Ideally, I'd like to see Wilder get another yard of pace out of him to improve his overall game.
utb

Did very well against a dangerous winger who was also backed up by an attacking full back. Matched them for pace and got a lot of blocks and tackles in. Strong and aggressive, and a couple of great forward runs as well. Always thought people were too quick to write him off and he showed tonight that he can have a role to play for us. Why so desperate to make conclusions after three or four games? Looking forward to seeing more of him.

I think he subbed him because he’d been booked. And he was probably a bit leggy having not played for a while. I agree he looked good though. I thought the yellow on him was very harsh too.
The yellow was ridiculous. He was dragged down, no booking. 30 seconds later he drags someone down, his first foul, gets booked. Very harsh.

He won't be the first name on the team sheet but he's fast and can take his man on, which are two really important attributes in the premier league. Hecky preferred slow and "solid" which clearly doesn't work in this league (and didn't really work last season, but obviously did enough)

Back
Top Bottom