CONFIRMED Yasser Larouci

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I actually think this fucking clown is worse than Dean hammond

We don’t have time mate. After next week we’re 11% of the way through the season. Just doesn’t look like he can cut it, was beaten so often and showed a real drop in quality from Osborn. A championship utility player!
He'll get time though as we have no option.

Lowe injured again, as he often is. Osborn went off. Norrington-Davies out. How many left-wing backs can you carry in the squad? Unless Trusty can play there?

Frustrating. City always find a way and they may well have scored 2 minutes later, but what a daft bit of defending.

Awful defending to be fair, but as has been said Coty do find a way

I honestly don't understand the vitriol aimed at the kid. Yes he made a mistake which led to a goal. But other than that he had a pretty decent game against the best side in Europe. Players make mistakes and unfortunately this time it was punished. One of the best full backs in the world gifted us a goal. Does that immediately make him a bad player? Hopefully he'll learn from this and become better for it. We've just shown we can go toe to toe with the best in the league and nearly came away with something.

He did well last week but all the other times I have seen him he's been a competition winner. There's some raw materials there but he is a bomb scare and brainless. Not a great mix.

I honestly don't understand the vitriol aimed at the kid. Yes he made a mistake which led to a goal. But other than that he had a pretty decent game against the best side in Europe. Players make mistakes and unfortunately this time it was punished. One of the best full backs in the world gifted us a goal. Does that immediately make him a bad player? Hopefully he'll learn from this and become better for it. We've just shown we can go toe to toe with the best in the league and nearly came away with something.
Agree. His error for the goal but thought he did ok against a top team

You’ll get a load of likes for this ‘populist’ post but I really can’t agree that he had a pretty decent game. He gave the ball away in dangerous areas several times and made poor decisions in the final third.

Furthermore, we’re in the prem. you can’t play ‘pretty well’ and then ‘just’ fuck up once like that because it gets punished every time.

We’d all love him to be good but at this point it would be blind optimism and not an evidence-based opinion.

Don't be bloody daft. That's not how it's done. Forget being pragmatic, we write off a player after around 90 minutes of time on the pitch. If he actually shows he's not up to it in the long run, we smile smugly and say "told ya". If he's actually a good addition to the side, we say "I'll hold mi hand's up guvnor. He's proven me wrong and I couldn't be happier."

See Basham, Chris... Coutts, Paul... Foderingham, Wes.... and so on... and so on.

You’ll get a load of likes for this ‘populist’ post but I really can’t agree that he had a pretty decent game. He gave the ball away in dangerous areas several times and made poor decisions in the final third.

Furthermore, we’re in the prem. you can’t play ‘pretty well’ and then ‘just’ fuck up once like that because it gets punished every time.

We’d all love him to be good but at this point it would be blind optimism and not an evidence-based opinion.
'populist post' 🤣

You'd love him to be good so much your first thought is to.come on here vociferously arguing with anyone trying to.defend him
Whats the alternative seen as Osborne went off ?

I don’t base this on the extremely poor decision to try and shepard the ball out of play. My opinion of him so far is he is poor technically, poor positional sense, poor decision making, poor defensively as a whole. Shows little glimmers of being competent going forward.

Before someone turns up with a “bedwetters” comment to the thread, not bedwetting just giving my opinions on what I have seen so far, my eyes are neither glass or painted on 👍

You'd love him to be good so much your first thought is to.come on here vociferously arguing with anyone trying to.defend him
Whats the alternative seen as Osborne went off ?

I can want him to come good without thinking he will?

Also I don’t think there was an alternative, doesn’t mean he played well?

Don’t really get your points

Course he will. Our and his season will not pivot on a 2-1 defeat to city FFS.
We are a club that brings in rough diamonds and polishes them
If you can't understand that that sometimes means these players aren't as good as their treble winning world champion counterparts then you've something to look forward to when that day dawns

Sorry, if Lowe did that…if Osborn did that they would be absolutely slated.

To do what he did…just fall over….was terrible.
Launch it…kick it against Walker…either or not just “fall over”.
Add to his positioning, Robbo was constantly having to tell him where to be.

He’s clearly out of confidence, another kid we expect too much of due to the position he’s been put in. But I’m afraid he’s looking like a player for for the 23’s at the moment.

The dreadful shot at the end just about summed his day up. Way out of his depth

He's better than Lowe already and he'll get better, Lowe won't.

Considering the circumstances, Larouci did absolutely fine today.

If you want to focus on specific errors to hang a player out to dry, that's on you.

Like every other doom-monger, where's your solution? Or, like every other doom-monger, you get your kicks from simply being negative, pessimistic and defeatist? Is your solution sign players that don't make mistakes?

Also populist doesn't mean what you think it means.

Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse
🎵Reactionary cuntbag, is there a part of you that saw the game...

Reactionary cuntbag, is there a part of that enjoys a game.🎵

Lyrics Adamski and Seal.
Don't quit the day job you prick

Back
Top Bottom