Wow..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For the first time in 32 years I went on John St today with 12 year old nephew.

I had the option of no queues at the turnstile and easy egress, getting a pint of Neck oil (still a ferocious £6.20), visiting a well laid out khazi when I wanted, sampling some chips with gravy, enjoying some pick n mix, visiting a mini club shop and best of all sampling Bruce Forsyth’s Play your cards right with players numbers. Will Osula 32. LOWER. Auston Trusty 5 HIGHER ETC

The whole experience (off the field) was far superior to that which I get on the South Stand. Will I swap next year, I doubt it, as mates, passion levels and atmosphere are better on H, but does make you think about where small improvements across the ground could make a huge difference to the fan ‘experience’

And yes, Play Your Cards Right in all parts of the ground with a decent prize is definitely the way forward.
Try the family room as well. The club should be applauded for this initiative. I sit on the family stand with my grandson and the facilities are fantastic. Unfortunately the.
view is good as well

I've just laughed out loud at this, we are getting into the nooks and crannies of the specific types now - those spontaneous ones are an utter nightmare.

Need to find one of those old school ones with hardly any puff left in them and start him on those with some headphones on - the type from years ago where your hands come out wetter than when they went under.
Just asked her - got the withering look only a teenager can give you 😎

It's one of those things I'd never noticed prior to this crazy parenthood journey, my first born daughter didn't have the same hatred towards them, so I was completely under prepared for my lads bouts of hysteria upon a toilet break occurring!

Seemingly more common than I'd imagined - I'll cut the boy some slack in future until he's over it.... any tips?!
Foam ear defenders

I had forgotten just how cramped the seating is. Just have safe standing and be done with it!

Safe 'standing' still has seats though 🦥.

Less cramped with rail seats ?

Would require the rake and number of rows to be altered, in other words, a major rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom