Would you be happy helping Wednesday out?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I've always said I hope the pigs go bust, I hope their deluded fucking followers all have a meltdown, and if we played any part in the demise of that shithouse club by not baling them out, I'd be as happy as a fucking sand boy.

They made their own bed, let them go and rot in it. It's not banter with that lot, it's a constant stream of deluded bullshit. Bragging about some mysterious massiveness, about average crowds of 3 fucking million for the last 243 years, and about one fucking Mothercare cup, or whatever it was called a good few years back.

No, I'm not on the fence on this one, let the shitbags disappear and burn in football hell 😷😷😷

According to the pigs, our owner is £1 bog roll Prince

According to many pigs, Chansiri is a billionaire due to his shares in his dads Union Group company flogging Tuna

On that basis.......................... they can fk right off 🙂

Of course I would love to help them with my last penny.

Honestly couldn't care less either way.

They're the county to our forest for the foreseeable.

According to the pigs, our owner is £1 bog roll Prince

According to many pigs, Chansiri is a billionaire due to his shares in his dads Union Group company flogging Tuna

On that basis.......................... they can fk right off 🙂
This ^^^

I believe Chansiri is one of the richest men in football and I don't think he needs financial help, what he needs is better financial management from within their own walls.
Why do you believe that ?

Been talk of the Prem taking out a huge loan to distribute to the "lower" league teams to help them through the crisis. This would enable "lower" league clubs like our neighbours to take money from the "ELITE" league and come to some pay back payment arrangement in the future. I personally would love to see them crawling on their knees for some dosh. Of course it wouldn't be from us personally but can you imagine the fun we would have throwing this at them. "We saved your arse".

No fuck em let them go bust

They still haven't paid for that fertiliser we gave them for their Desso. 💩
g
Get your facts right. Fake Desso doesn't need fertiliser just some plastic cleaner.

I helped the bastards out once, unwillingly. I was a member of the CO-OP Bank. No, not again. Never .
Me too. took my millions out straight after.

For those kind ones in our fan base who would consider helping them out might like too take a look at this thread on Porktalk, just to remind yourself's of how arrogant they really are.

"Steven's not fit to lace Worthington's boots, Palmer was pound for pound the best midfielder in country at the time" 🤣

For those kind ones in our fan base who would consider helping them out might like too take a look at this thread on Porktalk, just to remind yourself's of how arrogant they really are.

"Steven's not fit to lace Worthington's boots, Palmer was pound for pound the best midfielder in country at the time" 🤣

reading that was like being transported back to 1990 when the arrogants were like that 24 hrs a day

From Uncle Mort.

"Lets face it, the blunts would be lucky to get one player in the X1 in reality from the
90's onward, but from 2000 that's a different story"

So the pigs have been better that us since the 90s, but not the bit of "from the 90s" that includes the last 20 years.
What he has unknowingly admitted is that they have been shit for the last twenty years.

Why do you believe that ?

Because Wednesday are up for financial mismanagement and have consistently overspent in his time there. I don't know if your post was ironic but either way there's your answer Eddie! I don't know how much Chansiri is worth but it is substantial.

Because Wednesday are up for financial mismanagement and have consistently overspent in his time there. I don't know if your post was ironic but either way there's your answer Eddie! I don't know how much Chansiri is worth but it is substantial.
maybe iya wishful thinking on my part but I get the impression he's spent up,that's why the ground is a ruin and the academy is a tent
Ground improvements and training ground improvements aren't included in ffp

maybe iya wishful thinking on my part but I get the impression he's spent up,that's why the ground is a ruin and the academy is a tent
Ground improvements and training ground improvements aren't included in ffp
I bet his business has taken a right hit.

Oh, hang on....

Could be happening. This could give us so much fun....We bailed you pigs out!

tbh, I'd not be happy bailing Wednesday out. Rotherham, Barnsley, Chesterfield, Hallam etc, yes.

They are a club who have lived beyond their means and broken the rules for years. They don't deserve our help. Ditto to Derby, Birmingham and other clubs like them.

Bailing our the lower league clubs is a must, BUT it must be on a club by club basis , with reference to the immediate past and a clear and viable business plan.
Most clubs should be helped but the handful who are badly owned need more detailed consideration.

Start from the very lowest level of grass roots football and work your way up.

Then, if there's owt left in t'pot to give to Wendy........

Nah, bollox to 'em.

They can wither away and die as far as I'm concerned.

Back
Top Bottom