Would have been us after relegation

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Glad he's gone.

In person yes, but his legacy will live on with the back of the Kop development which'll hinder any plans we have.

Oh, and not to mention the Copthorne which is resembling a squatters paradise.

Have to wonder if the timing of this article is to unsettled the Burnley players after their recent revival?
Just a thought!

But ALK have been a bit.... well unimpressive haven't they. They managed to buy a club in Burnley who have stayed up consistently for a few years with a good manager in Dyche and gave him nothing. Interim boss is doing well but could be the bounce you get.

Good job theyve got players to sell! No fucker would have bought any of ours after that season 😂 😂
Aside from Ramsdale for £30m?
Berge had he not been recovering from injury may well have gone last summer. Prince wanted no less than £30-35, believe potential suitors didn't want to pay more than we paid at £22m.

£65m fine if you don't manage to stay in the league another four years? Absolutely insane risk.

In person yes, but his legacy will live on with the back of the Kop development which'll hinder any plans we have.

Oh, and not to mention the Copthorne which is resembling a squatters paradise.
He just couldn't let it go. Despite losing the court case and ultimately the club he just had to keep hold of summat. Like the tattoo of the ex-wife's name. She's gone but irritatingly she's still there.

(and I know tattoos can be scrubbed off)

£65m fine if you don't manage to stay in the league another four years? Absolutely insane risk.
Think about it though. They sacked Dyche when folk on here widely argue he would have been best chance of them staying up.

So why not sack him, get relegated and get ya sens £65m?

To be fair we don't know that McCabe would have sold to Pace under the same terms that he eventually bought Burnley for.

It's not a fine, it's a loan which needs repaying either in 2026 or when they get relegated. They've already had the money and presumably some of it was spent on buying the club.

No one can tell me they still don't believe Henry Mauriss is the best option for the club surely?

A hero. Our hero.

More worried about a guy with nearly zero online footprint trying to buy us rather than a deal that didn't happen tbh

Why anyone would think they know one way or another whether Henry Maurris would be good for us is a mystery to me. We know fuck all about him, which is a red flag in my books and so far the deal has all the hallmarks of an investment company takeover where the value of the purchase is loaned against the club.

Personally I think it'll be someone else, the most recent rumour suggests the Prince is stalling now and we've had other bids, HM was te strawman all along, juts there to encourage others to put their bids in.

Back
Top Bottom