Highest defeat record in the prem

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

s20Blade

Reaction score
Currently stands at 9-0
Arsenal took it easy on us in the last 20 like the clubs with games to play in Europe will, but what about the mid-table ones with nothing left to play for eye up double digits? Only a matter of time IMO.

Liverpool away, they won't take their foot off the gas, GD cod be an extra point in their fight with city, could be the first 10 in prem history

As much as I hate most Arsenal fans, I’ll be forever grateful to the players and Arteta for showing at least some degree of mercy on Monday - if they’d have wanted 10, they should have gone for it, they’d have ended up with 20…

We play better away from home thankfully!!

Nearly all our hammering have been at home. That for me is the danger and Chelsea are really the only team capable of doing this at Bramall Lane.
Our structure seems to work best away from home.
Sitting deep keeps us in games ,not as easy it seems playing at home we seem to part like the red sea and just collapse, not ad though the fans are on there backs as we as a fan base have been very tolerant.

"Sitting deep keeps us in games"?

You mean we weren't sitting deep on Monday night when we had all of 19% possession and most of that in the last ten minutes?

It wasn't that we weren't sitting deep on Monday is was just we were utterly useless at it.

Nearly all our hammering have been at home. That for me is the danger and Chelsea are really the only team capable of doing this at Bramall Lane.
Our structure seems to work best away from home.
Sitting deep keeps us in games ,not as easy it seems playing at home we seem to part like the red sea and just collapse, not ad though the fans are on there backs as we as a fan base have been very tolerant.
Spurs will score more than Chelsea.

"Sitting deep keeps us in games"?

You mean we weren't sitting deep on Monday night when we had all of 19% possession and most of that in the last ten minutes?

It wasn't that we weren't sitting deep on Monday is was just we were utterly useless at it.
They carved us open 3 times in the first 5 minutes despite our supposed ‘sitting deep’ 🤣

It honestly could have been one of, if not the worst performance of all time in the premier league.

Our strength in depth is terrible. Who is our reserve central defender right now? George Baldock?!

Villa could've done it with ease. We were lucky to go in 4-0 down at half time. My lad went for a wee and when he came back three minutes later we hadn't even touched the ball while he'd been gone. For the last ten minutes of the first half after that we counted that we touched the ball twice. That was how easy it was for Villa to retain possession. Anytime they liked they could've gone for it and scored more. They were just toying with us and teasing us as we made it so easy for them to do so. Anytime they liked they could've scored and if they'd wanted to then they'd have beaten Newcastle's score against us. I found it interesting watching the technical area as Emery was more active in his than Wilder was, showing that Wilder hadn't got a clue how to try to stop the rot on the pitch during the match. I'm almost certain Emery was telling his players not to score out of sympathy for us.

Back
Top Bottom