Will we miss Berge?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Obviously. He's one of our better players. It's absolutely bizarre to see so many people pretending that this isn't the case.

The technical term for it is copium. There's a massive spike in sales in the S2 area whenever this sort of thing happens.

I'm a big critic of Berge, when compared to what we paid, and the pedestal his fanboys put him on.

But of course we'll miss him.
Its a difficult one, I personally think he is a solid midfielder if he has quality around him, assists only count if the striker scores and sees the option in the first place. The last time we had teams sniffing around for someone of outfield quality probably was David Brooks. Its a big decision to be made between balancing the books and taking a gamble. Worst case is Berge picks up an injury in Feb, then we dont have funds to buy the paddle! Best possible case if selling is £35mill with a player on loan till end of the season.

Reckon those who think we will reinvest any of the money received in the squad are delusional tbh.

He will go tomorrow and no one will come in leaving a big hole in the squad

Yes I will, a bit.

On the other hand, I'm excited to find out who our thick cunt fans have nominated for the next scapegoat.
Imagine calling our own fans “thick c**nts” because they legitimately criticise a player who earns a shed load of money and in almost every game he’s played should be so, so much better.

The point is that if we keep him, promotion should surely be a formality. Lose him and you never know.

With that said, if we’re barred from signing anyone for two windows we’ll be fucked next season whatever division we’re in.

I’d take our money back now if we can get someone decent. It’s a risk, but I think we still go up.

Imagine calling our own fans “thick c**nts” because they legitimately criticise a player who earns a shed load of money and in almost every game he’s played should be so, so much better.

That's not the reason, far from it.

Berge on his day can be a very good player but still nothing amazing. I don't think he has anything incredibly special about him. Right now I think we would miss him but I don't mind letting him go as long as we replace him with a similar yet more fitting player

I'm a big critic of Berge, when compared to what we paid, and the pedestal his fanboys put him on.

But of course we'll miss him.
It will happen, sooner or later. He will be missed, but any move now must be acceptable to the owner, the player, and the current manager.

Some right fucking dumplings on ere.

Forget your opinion. Here are the facts.

Bought a good player for good money.

Get good service out of him albeit stunted by persistent injury issues (unlucky).

Sell him and get your money back.

Let’s see that happen again anytime soon !!!

UTB

Won't be going to Fulham now I don't reckon, they've just signed a midfielder from Torino, Sasha Lukic.

Yes, we’ll miss him if he goes. Is he replaceable? Possibly. Will we replace him in this window? No idea.

Back
Top Bottom