Will we beat Derby’s record?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It’s 150/1 with Skybet

We certainly don’t look in a rush to sign players, so even if we get them in just before the window closes we’re throwing some of our potentially most winnable games.

I’ve only ever been joking about beating their record, but I don’t know where the goals are coming from and I worry about us defensively as there is no protection from midfield.

And are the players we’re looking at even any good? Generally? We have question marks over all those we have brought in so far. It’s not looking great is it?

We are on course to put out the worst Premier League XI of all time against Palace and rumours around Berge going to BURNLEY. It gets worse by the day.

Lambs. Slaughter. As it stands.
Define beat? Derby got 11 points is 12 or more beating it or 10 or fewer ?

Derby were on 4 points at this point in time in 2007…

It's not great at the minute eh? Normally you look forward all week to going to Bramall Lane but this isn't making it look like much fun for the rest of the season really is it.

I reckon the Prem's like having a girlfriend who you know is far too good looking for you and who does nowt but mess you around, make you feel shit and f*** with your head. The Championship's a smiley, pissed bonny lass in't Leadmill who likes a kebab.

It's not great at the minute eh? Normally you look forward all week to going to Bramall Lane but this isn't making it look like much fun for the rest of the season really is it.

I reckon the Prem's like having a girlfriend who you know is far too good looking for you and who does nowt but mess you around, make you feel shit and f*** with your head. The Championship's a smiley, pissed bonny lass in't Leadmill who likes a kebab.
😂😂😂

At some point we'll fluke a win, we've come very close to doing so twice already. Just look at Luton v Everton today, could and probably should have been a fairly comfortable 2 or 3 nil win for Everton, but somehow Luton nick all three points.

I suspect we'll have a few of those and get enough v the likes of: Luton, Bournemouth and Burnley to get double digits.

At the start of the season the low level of defeats and our superior goal difference made me think we could scrape into 17th place. Then 0-8 and 2-0 have dumped us where we belong under Heckys stewardship.

Yes he’s had his hands tied behind his back but I don’t think he’s a PL cabable manager.

At some point we'll fluke a win, we've come very close to doing so twice already. Just look at Luton v Everton today, could and probably should have been a fairly comfortable 2 or 3 nil win for Everton, but somehow Luton nick all three points.

I suspect we'll have a few of those and get enough v the likes of: Luton, Bournemouth and Burnley to get double digits.

We have not even had a phase of play for more than 5 mins in a game. We are not going to win a game if we do not get consistently into the oppo third. That is my worry.

We have not even had a phase of play for more than 5 mins in a game. We are not going to win a game if we do not get consistently into the oppo third. That is my worry.
I'm not claiming we've been (or Indeed will) play well enough to deserve to win, just that we will win. Against Everton at home we were a world class save away from an undeserved 3 points, at spurs it took two ridiculously late goals to prevent an undeserved 3 points. Luton today took a win that was exceptionally fortunate.
We will win games, but are and will continue to be woefully below that standard.

Same. I’m happy for people who think we will finish below Luton but we are doing the complete opposite to them. They’re getting better every game and we are getting worse - that’s only from the stats, nevermind watching.

I dunno, she sounds more like League One. The Championship is a dependable woman with a serious job who might surprise you by having a third glass of wine every so often. But at least you know where you are I suppose.

Relegated yes. Very low points total yes. Less than Derby, I just can't see it myself. I know it's possible, but that record is so unbelievably bad that it's hard to imagine we won't beat it.

As somebody said earlier, I doubt that record will ever be broken either.

As we are at the moment I think we will break it yes.

Mounting injuries, stats showing we are miles away from being competitive in every game and no obvious way to change it doesn’t bode well.

If we can somehow shithouse a win from somewhere and use it to build a siege mentality we might be okay but I can’t see where a win is coming from.

Eleven more points will come from somewhere, give or take two wins and five draws from remaining Everton, Luton, Burnley and Bournemouth fixtures or the odd spozzy win/point against the likes of Palace/Brentford.

Only bright spot of this season will be Bash walking again.

Reactions: MKY
No change of manager = serious risk of breaking record

They need a rocket up em, something different

Relegated yes. Very low points total yes. Less than Derby, I just can't see it myself. I know it's possible, but that record is so unbelievably bad that it's hard to imagine we won't beat it.

Yeah as much as we look every bit capable of breaking the record at the moment, it’s such a ridiculously low points total that even we can expect to fluke 2 or 3 wins across the season.

Where is the win coming from?

Back
Top Bottom