Will we beat Derby’s record?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All depends on who we bring in between now & Sep 1st.
If it's nobody of significance, then we will be there or thereabout because we have no goals in our team.

Hi Stegosaurus here

Popped a cheeky fiver on us beating Derby's record. I am shocked the odds are 150/1. I'd say it's very, very likely we will beat it.

It’s 150/1 with Skybet

We certainly don’t look in a rush to sign players, so even if we get them in just before the window closes we’re throwing some of our potentially most winnable games.

I’ve only ever been joking about beating their record, but I don’t know where the goals are coming from and I worry about us defensively as there is no protection from midfield.

And are the players we’re looking at even any good? Generally? We have question marks over all those we have brought in so far. It’s not looking great is it?

We are on course to put out the worst Premier League XI of all time against Palace and rumours around Berge going to BURNLEY. It gets worse by the day.

Lambs. Slaughter. As it stands.
Just dropped 5K on this.

Retired by summer 2024 ⛱️ 🍻 🌞☺️

Window doesn’t close till 31st and second window as well so we will get more points than Derby

Premier league record for SUFC, Deane scores the first ever goal in the premier league and have the lowest points total of zero, two records nobody can beat.

Premier league record for SUFC, Deane scores the first ever goal in the premier league and have the lowest points total of zero, two records nobody can beat.
We could beat our own low points total again.

There won't be much to enjoy in a red and white shirt this season son. Unless of course you enjoy seeing your club get bent over and gang banged for 90 minutes once a week, for the whole world to see and laugh at.
I enjoy football.

My enjoyment doesn't depend on it being successful. It's a bonus when it happens.

You don't support Sheffield United (I'm throwing it back because you've already thrown it at me), you support winning.

Ergo when we're not winning, or you think we won't win, there's no enjoyment in it for you.

So if winning is the only thing that matters to you, why the fuck did you pick Sheffield United?

And if you say you didn't pick Sheffield United, Sheffield United picked you (or words to that effect) then it's clearly not all about winning and being successful, is it?

More than anything else, stop being pissed off at people who don't see things as negatively as you.

I've looked at the fixtures and done the calculations. I have us finishing on 44 points, but I've got to admit it. I do have double vision.

Have to admit, I'm struggling to see us get a win at all with the way it's going.

The worry for me is that we have stopped improving with and without the ball.

We started today (WHU) ok ish but giving them a few sniffs, got to the 20 min mark and then started to get sloppier and lo and behold they score.

Irrespective of this result, we need to be better with our possession, defending I'm not even going to bother mentioning.

Wonder what the odds are now vs. the 150/1!

Are there any odds being given on us not winning a game?

Back
Top Bottom