Wilder Out ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The most worrying thing for me about wilder is the interviews post game

It fell apart the relegation season because he lost his head

Absolutely no need to this year it’s a free hit for him , but he makes a mockery of his self if he kicks off

He's clearly improved us overall. There is a possibility we might not even finish bottom. If that happens, he's massively overachieved. We have the worst squad in the league.

The reality is, we aren't getting anyone better. Nobody is going to want to come here and work for this owner, especially as he's (supposedly) trying to sell. Wilder has built two promotions teams here on a shoestring, and he'll have to do it again. And, if he can't, who cares? Do people really want another PL season anyway?

He's clearly improved us overall. There is a possibility we might not even finish bottom. If that happens, he's massively overachieved. We have the worst squad in the league.

The reality is, we aren't getting anyone better. Nobody is going to want to come here and work for this owner, especially as he's (supposedly) trying to sell. Wilder has built two promotions teams here on a shoestring, and he'll have to do it again. And, if he can't, who cares? Do people really want another PL season anyway?Itoo many complaints in Wilders first prem season
I didn’t hear too many complaints in Wilders first prem season.
PL is good when you’re winning and corrupt as fuck when you get thumped every week.

Chris wilder is and always has been a fraud who got lucky. Got to show respect to a ‘premier league’ manager though 👀 the man is a dickhead
What a ridiculous statement, a fraud who took us from L1 to the premier league in 3 seasons.

No matter your opinion of what happened since he is no fraud and should go down as a legend

The reality is, we aren't getting anyone better. Nobody is going to want to come here and work for this owner, especially as he's (supposedly) trying to sell. Wilder has built two promotions teams here on a shoestring, and he'll have to do it again. And, if he can't, who cares? Do people really want another PL season anyway?
Yes but not like this

What a ridiculous statement, a fraud who took us from L1 to the premier league in 3 seasons.

No matter your opinion of what happened since he is no fraud and should go down as a legend
I disagree the bloke is most definitely a fraud and an arrogant cunt to boot.

I disagree the bloke is most definitely a fraud and an arrogant cunt to boot.
I’m not a fan of his by any means, but could you define what you mean by “a fraud”?

I don’t think he’s the right person to take the club forward (although he was the right person at the right time after Adkins) but a fraud? I don’t see that.

Chris wilder is and always has been a fraud who got lucky. Got to show respect to a ‘premier league’ manager though 👀 the man is a dickhead
Over 1,000 games managed, success at every level from National League upwards.

He's not the best manager in the world and he has shown an extremely frustrating reticence or inability to adapt or add versatility to his teams.

Calling him a fraud is just childish nonsense. That's coming from someone who 100% would not be mates with the bloke and found the fawning over him embarrassing. But not as embarrassing as your post

U can add Ian evatt for me done really well at barrow and Bolton
Evatt is a good shout, purely because of his experience in 'old school' management where the manager is in charge of the whole club. United have no off field support staff so whoever is in charge has to be prepared to do it all.

Wilder is probably the best short term bet because of this and the list is really short

Evatt is a good shout, purely because of his experience in 'old school' management where the manager is in charge of the whole club. United have no off field support staff so whoever is in charge has to be prepared to do it all.

Wilder is probably the best short term bet because of this and the list is really short
Plus he's on about £100k a year max at Bolton I'm sure we can improve on that

When Hecky left I was hoping for a stop gap manager until the end of the season. The reason being that losing more matches than you win particularly with some of thrashings we have got leads to low morale and arguments. We have seen the very good from Wilder and also the very poor. The poor interms of transfers and how he behaved in the second season in the prem.

We have been inconsistent since he came back and for me the worry is for next season. Does he retain the confidence of the players we want to keep. Does he extend contracts for players who have been poor. Does he have the capability to change formations and tactics. That should be the only worries but the shitshow above him and the continual failure in recruitment make everything worse. Wilder opposed having a director of football but it is what we need along with new ownership or the existing owners letting a director of football do their job.

Plus he's on about £100k a year max at Bolton I'm sure we can improve on that
Apparently he has a share in the company that owns the club or is at least closely linked. Not sure how that works but I think he has a big investment in their success 🤷‍♂️

Wilder opposed having a director of football but it is what we need along with new ownership or the existing owners letting a director of football do their job.
We do need a DoF. Wilder’s thoughts on the matter shouldn’t matter at all, he shouldn’t have any say in it.

We can only hope for new ownership to come in & flush all the antiquated shit away.

Apparently he has a share in the company that owns the club or is at least closely linked. Not sure how that works but I think he has a big investment in their success 🤷‍♂️
He owns shares in a company that makes multi millions of losses every year. Not the sort of thing that would tie anyone in if they had any sense.

We do need a DoF. Wilder’s thoughts on the matter shouldn’t matter at all, he shouldn’t have any say in it.

We can only hope for new ownership to come in & flush all the antiquated shit away.
We are like a little antiquated corner shop owned by octogenarian Christian fundamentalists that refuses to take card payments, or open Sundays, trying to compete with multi national supermarkets

What do you mean no off field support staff? Do you mean football analysts or scouts or legal and finance people ? What about media?
I find that difficult to believe but if true very worrying particularly if it has to be done by someone who left school at 16 and has to lead coaching as well.
Maybe friend Wilder is a superman after all.

What do you mean no off field support staff? Do you mean football analysts or scouts or legal and finance people ? What about media?
I find that difficult to believe but if true very worrying particularly if it has to be done by someone who left school at 16 and has to lead coaching as well.
Maybe friend Wilder is a superman after all.
There's a first team manager and a CEO. No other senior football related staff unless you count Paul Mitchell

Back
Top Bottom