Outgoing? Wilder again

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I just wish Wilder would come out and say "thanks but no thanks". He preaches about the players being the right type of people for the club, attitude and desire. I'd like him to show the same to the fans and club. Sorry to everyone on my first post, but just the way it comes across. If never denies anything regarding other manager jobs.

I just wish Wilder would come out and say "thanks but no thanks". He preaches about the players being the right type of people for the club, attitude and desire. I'd like him to show the same to the fans and club. Sorry to everyone on my first post, but just the way it comes across. If never denies anything regarding other manager jobs.

He commented about leaving a legacy when he does decide to leave, I doubt he’s going anywhere when he’s probably only half way through that plan.

And how is life at the sty these days?

First post and you attempt a post full of supposed concern and 'objectivity'.......do me a favour, purrleeezze!!!

Quiz question - why not end your post with 'Fuck the pigs'. A: you won't because you can't.

And how is life at the sty these days?

First post and you attempt a post full of supposed concern and 'objectivity'.......do me a favour, purrleeezze!!!

Quiz question - why not end your post with 'Fuck the pigs'. A: you won't because you can't.

My first thoughts as well.

Benefit of the doubt and all that, but a day after woodentop/Billy the skidmark was banned, gets the Pork radar blipping

Now joint fav for Newcastle gig

It’s a poison chalice that job. I’m sure Wilder would be very wary of that.

‘Sides he’s helmed us into the Premier League, so why leave his beloved club now?

I doubt money would be a factor, and although Newcastle are a sleeping giant (which be the appeal), Ashley’s tight fisted budget, is not much bigger than our shoestring budget..Rafa Benitez, a top class manager did wonders there, but still it was a relegation battle for him.

Sorry to disappoint been a United fan all my life and older than Wilder.
Grew up going to see United with my Dad in the early 60s.
Strange when something on these blogs appears that doesn't agree with the norm. It is depicted has something to do with the other lot at SWFC.

You are correct in pointing this out. Just because somebodies first post doesn't fit with the bladey blade norm does not automatically make them a pig. Bit patronising to say the least.

I just wish Wilder would come out and say "thanks but no thanks".

I don’t. Mainly because he doesn’t need to reassure me about his own loyalty. I’d have thought his actions over the last three years should be enough, and I’m sure it is for the vast majority. I also think he’s got better things to do than add to the commentary of every job he’s linked with.

Benefit of the doubt and all that, but a day after woodentop/Billy the skidmark was banned, gets the Pork radar blipping

Agree mate. My opinion is that should Wilder leave, it will be for a reason that few of us can disagree with. Like each of us, we do what we do for ourselves and our families. Allegiance to a club goes so far, but clubs never hesitate in getting rid of players and players, so how is it any different when that particular coin is flipped?

Bottom line, let's enjoy this moment, and finger's crossed CW and AK will be here for many years to come (says I in hope!). We've a great manager, so far more worthwhile to praise than complain............all together now, "Fuck off pigs, fuck off pigs etc, etc, etc"

You are correct in pointing this out. Just because somebodies first post doesn't fit with the bladey blade norm does not automatically make them a pig. Bit patronising to say the least.

Correct, but sadly a few on here have recently developed a pathetic and paranoid tendency to immediately call Pig based on very little. I think it probably deters a few lurkers from posting.

It tips the clubs hand if he does respond, we're in the exploitation league so allsorts destabilising rumours will be let loose, to weaken us. At present the toon, are weak so their strategy will be to weaken the other teams likely to be around them, to protect their status. Rumours of nicking our manager, players or disrupting our recruitment will be viewed as fair game. If Wilder responds with "flattery" or "bollocks" then he shows the club is responding - at present its just paper talk.

Strange when something on these blogs appears that doesn't agree with the norm. It is depicted has something to do with the other lot at SWFC.
It’s not strange if the first time somebody decides to post on here it’s to slag off the best thing that’s happened to our club in decades. It’s exactly what the sad Pork on here try to do. They’re all shit scared of what Wilder’s achieved and the only hope they have left in their sorry little lives is to pretend to be Blades and try and stir the pot and cause unrest. We’ve had a glut of them of late on here and by the way, every single undercover Pig on here starts off by telling us he’s been a Blades fan for decades etc. etc. They’re liars for a living.

Of course you may be a Blade. I’m just pointing out why there’s a whiff about your post. You’ve obviously been reading these ‘blogs’ to form such an opinion so I’d have thought you’d be pretty well up on the intermittent infestations.

Probably the same Pig or two that’s found out how to use a virtual private network to change its I.P. address.

Why would Wilder publicly rule himself out of any job while his own contract negotiations are ongoing?

The first rule of negotiation is to never rule out your other options including your BATNA - not wanting to re-open the whole Brexit debate on here again but that was a critical error made by May and her incompetent negotiating team that resulted in Barnier and the EU team wiping the floor with them. CW and his representative obviously aren't that stupid.

Anyway, I heard from a couple of mates up there that GVB is likely to get the gig.

Welcome. You'll learn which ones to take no notice of. Shame you bumped into an obnoxious bully on your first post.

I’m happy he has been linked and is linked with every job seemingly, means we have one of the best in entire country

I’m sure at some point in years to come he will leave but not this year

Just an obsession with some.

Same with Roy's Views From, certain negative comments just have to be from a Pig infiltrating their board.

If Wilder wants to go I’ll drive him there myself. 😉

Wow seems to be many new members since we gained promotion where have they been all these years.

Sorry to everyone on my first post, but just the way it comes across. If never denies anything regarding other manager jobs.

But he also has not denied the links to the 85 players we have been linked to either.

He probably has better to do with his life.

Unlike some who post on here.

Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder is now joint favourite in some markets.

The market of soon to be out of work journalists, given he cites no source. Perhaps he had a dream...

Why do people write such shite (because they need the shite clicks (sic)) but why do people re-post the shite on forums, are they on a commission.

Bar codes don't want him respectfully he won't be a good fit :D

Comments on their forums range from who? to anyone would be insane to work for Ashley. Last comment is the most sensible.

Back
Top Bottom