Wilder after Bash and Burke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We’ll Burke doesn’t do that he’s played one game this season and looked out most dangerous forward v brum

I’m not sure why everyone thinks he’s so bad , he’s sort of become a meme like Lundstram last year

If it’s between Osborn & Burke on the wing it’s him all day for me
WTF are you smoking

Burke would be a good player on RW in the championship

With every position the final part is key, strikers need to finish, defenders need to clear, goalies need to save... Wingers need to cross the ball into the box.

As a player if you can get that last bit right, you'll get a shirt every weekend..

Can you spot the reason Burke isn't playing..

A few weeks ago I was chatting to someone who left our club when wilder went, Burke's name came up, he rolled his eyes and just said "never has a footballers name been so fitting for him"

Think Boro are looking beyond any of our players judging by this. Ridiculous

A million in wages, plus a loan fee, plus whatever fee the agent demanded. That's on top of whatever they've splashed on bringing Connolly in on loan from Brighton. Wilder has got them going and probably earned some investment in this window to kick on but I'm surprised how heavily he's being backed already.

A million in wages, plus a loan fee, plus whatever fee the agent demanded. That's on top of whatever they've splashed on bringing Connolly in on loan from Brighton. Wilder has got them going and probably earned some investment in this window to kick on but I'm surprised how heavily he's being backed already.
Presume they are having a gamble on the FFP, would love to see them come acropper in that respect after all Gibsons chelping about Derby and the pigs rule breaking.

Wilder getting backed = almost certain promotion

If not this season then maybe next season

Slightly worrying as Blackburn/Boro both look like proper promotion candidates aswel as Fulham/Bournemouth

Gibson has backed Boro with money before so here he's at it again didn't work last time as he had to cool it due to going over the top.Wilder will feel he's fell on his feet! Hopefully he will waste it like he has done with ours.
It's obviouse why they wanted our match postponed
Thanks Chris.

Wilder has said he's reflected and learned from his mistakes .. it seems he now understands - pay higher wages, fees, agents etc for better quality players ... unfortunately for us .... you know the rest.

Wilder has spoke to Bash a few times about a move.. Bash loves it here so not overly keen on the move but loads of things do add up for him..

The last bit is my input not from him

Wilder has spoke to Bash a few times about a move.. Bash loves it here so not overly keen on the move but loads of things do add up for him..

The last bit is my input not from him

In January or when his contract ends? If it's the former, is that allowed?!

Yeah it’s nice you’re in the last 6 months you can talk to whoever and vice Versa.

Internationally you can but not domestic - that's only a month until contract expiry apparently. All to do with players not having signed a pre-contract then potentially playing against their new club whilst still under contract with their current club.

Internationally you can but not domestic - that's only a month until contract expiry apparently. All to do with players not having signed a pre-contract then potentially playing against their new club whilst still under contract with their current club.
That’s interesting! So Wilder is tapping up then?

So two left feet has departed for Millwall,this has seriously reduced the average pace of the squad along with the missing Mousset.

Walking pace football rules.

Was told at the match yesterday that he’d heard QPR were interested and set off running to Loftus Road. Unable to stop he carried on South of the River and fell over a stray football outside the New Den.....

GLTTL

Back
Top Bottom