Wilder after Bash and Burke

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ekke287

Arrives precisely when he means to.
Reaction score
Surprised I can’t see a thread about this already, apologies if so. Wilder rumoured to be in for Bash and Burke:

Basham I understand but Burke? Only conclusion is he runs that fast Wilder actually couldn’t see him in training or on the pitch bit like the flash and just assumed he was doing a good job.

If Wilder wants to sign Oil Burke for a second time, then I for one am quite happy that Wilder is no longer in charge of our transfers
That would he my thoughts too. I dont think its a case of it just not happening for him here. He just isnt a very good footballer. Id be absolutely delighted if they were in for him because no fucker else will be at this level.

Basham I understand but Burke? Only conclusion is he runs that fast Wilder actually couldn’t see him in training or on the pitch bit like the flash and just assumed he was doing a good job.
yeah both of them apparently wonder if he wants to make it 3 and take mcburnie up there 🤔

I’ll say it and I’ll get pelters

But Burke has been criminally underused this season he is nowhere nowhere near as bad as people make out

Especially when you’ve got Ben Osborne playing on the wing 😂

But Burke has been criminally underused this season he is nowhere nowhere near as bad as people make out

Ben Osborn isnt anywhere near as bad as you make out. He can control a football for a start, something that Burke needs about 14 touches to do, by which time he’s normally ran off the pitch.

Ben Osborn isnt anywhere near as bad as you make out. He can control a football for a start, something that Burke needs about 14 touches to do, by which time he’s normally ran off the pitch.

We’ll Burke doesn’t do that he’s played one game this season and looked out most dangerous forward v brum

I’m not sure why everyone thinks he’s so bad , he’s sort of become a meme like Lundstram last year

If it’s between Osborn & Burke on the wing it’s him all day for me

Would that be the LEFT footed Osborn playing on the LEFT wing, who has scored more goals and set up more goals than Burke?

We’ll Burke doesn’t do that he’s played one game this season and looked out most dangerous forward v brum

I’m not sure why everyone thinks he’s so bad , he’s sort of become a meme like Lundstram last year

If it’s between Osborn & Burke on the wing it’s him all day for me

Only person he was a danger to was the stewards and the people in the first few rows of the stands.

yeah both of them apparently wonder if he wants to make it 3 and take mcburnie up there 🤔
I think we’ll look to shift mcburnie this jan due to his contract situation but I still think we’ll want more than boro will spend.

I think we’ll look to shift mcburnie this jan due to his contract situation but I still think we’ll want more than boro will spend.
got slated on here for suggesting accepting 5m for mcburnie but honestly dont see anybody offering much more for him might just be undervaluing him but if anybody offered 7/8m for him i think we would snatch their hands off

got slated on here for suggesting accepting 5m for mcburnie but honestly dont see anybody offering much more for him might just be undervaluing him but if anybody offered 7/8m for him i think we would snatch their hands off
I’d agree I think we would just don’t think boro are in that ball park

Wouldn’t it be ironic if the both went and stormed the season at Boro? Basham would be no surprise there, but Burke might struggle.

I think with McB, if we want to move him on then we've got to take some kind of hit, to soften the blow maybe a player coming our way so it doesn't appear someone's had our pants down completely.

I’d agree I think we would just don’t think boro are in that ball park
well if wilder wanted mcburnie think it would be loan with view to buy and if by some chance boro got up through the play offs we may have a chance of getting 10m plus for him as for basham hes been a great player for us but we have had the best of him

I think with McB, if we want to move him on then we've got to take some kind of hit, to soften the blow maybe a player coming our way so it doesn't appear someone's had our pants down completely.
he obviously isnt rated by slav as opposed to brewster who hes started to give game time to so he has to be moved on just cant see there being many takers

Will be sorry to see Bash leave, model Pro in many respects, grabbed his chance with both hands, had a good career after being released by Newcastle and the much reported stint working at McDonald's, never seen his name in the papers for anything other than football, same thing applies re social media.

Back
Top Bottom