Wilder’s quote

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You clearly don’t watch any championship football then. How many time last season did a sub standard United team come away with a win.

Look at the goals West Brom gifted to Wednesday yesterday. Just because I don’t expect back to back relegations I’m deluded 👍🏻. I’d love to sit near you at a game, bet you’re a barrel of laughs
Happy clapper lemmingesque hey ho you'll grow out of it.

big big gap between the premier league and championship wednesday are just organised big and physical and rely a lot on set pieces and corners i think we will be ok with the right and clever signings this summer but also think chris brought up a vital topic in his interview we completely lack any leadership on the pitch and that has to be addressed next season if he stays baldock would be my captain with robinson as vice captain

big big gap between the premier league and championship wednesday are just organised big and physical and rely a lot on set pieces and corners i think we will be ok with the right and clever signings this summer but also think chris brought up a vital topic in his interview we completely lack any leadership on the pitch and that has to be addressed next season if he stays baldock would be my captain with robinson as vice captain

Which is great because we're disorganised, can't defend set pieces, can't deal with direct runners and are unathletic. So we'll smash it

Happy clapper lemmingesque hey ho you'll grow out of it.
Happy clapper because I don’t think we’ll get back to back relegations? So in your eyes the only way I’m a fan with realistic a vision is if i think we’ll go down again.

I think we’ll be mid table next season that isnt really high expectations.

Is that Jebbo has been to America, undergone experimental surgery, and has returned as a cyborg footballer, the perfect footballing machine!???
Fast and athletic, can last 300 minutes on a single charge, can defend superior with cat like reflexes, knows what happens in midfield and can control it, firing pin point passes into the box, that he can then run onto himself, and score from anywhere within 30yrds with100% of his shots!!!???

Or, is it.....

They've bought a new lawnmower for the new training ground?

Time will tell.

Is that Jebbo has been to America, undergone experimental surgery, and has returned as a cyborg footballer, the perfect footballing machine!???
Fast and athletic, can last 300 minutes on a single charge, can defend superior with cat like reflexes, knows what happens in midfield and can control it, firing pin point passes into the box, that he can then run onto himself, and score from anywhere within 30yrds with100% of his shots!!!???

Or, is it.....

They've bought a new lawnmower for the new training ground?

Time will tell.

Tell me more about the lawnmower....

Happy clapper because I don’t think we’ll get back to back relegations? So in your eyes the only way I’m a fan with realistic a vision is if i think we’ll go down again.

I think we’ll be mid table next season that isnt really high expectations.
In your opinion, don't talk for me!

Back
Top Bottom