Wilder’s quote

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
A quote by Wilder in the Yorkshire Post………
”Off the pitch things are happening and there’ll be some positive news coming out”
it could be news we are all craving for, but then again it could be the hole in the ceiling at the training ground will be repaired before the start of next season. I’m becoming very cynical in my old age!

”Off the pitch things are happening and there’ll be some positive news coming out”
it could be news we are all craving for, but then again it could be the hole in the ceiling at the training ground will be repaired before the start of next season. I’m becoming very cynical in my old age!
Please please let the hole be sorted …I won’t rest now until I know …and another thing , if it isn’t sorted I will never ever forgive you for building my hopes up

A lorry of Peroni and sandwiches just arrived at Shirecliffe.

Hopefully the good news includes, Arblaster, Jebbo, Cat 1 academy & Hotel

It's Red Bull they are fed up of waiting for Chancer too sell up.

Seriously though it will be something like
Season tickets staying the same price..

Although to add a little wood to the fire somebody at work told me Wilder had told a friend of his that he's confident we'll go straight back up next season, jokingly i said why is he getting the sack.
So maybe there is something going on in the background regards Investment/Takeover...

The Prince said in that YouTube interview bettis would be doing a interview "in January" and announcing training/academy plans obviously it's been delayed for now

The back door has been unlocked and the hinges oiled to ensure it opens when needed.

The good positive news will be that he's fucked off again.

Back
Top Bottom