Wilder’s mental health

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chris aged 10 years in the near 5 years he’s been at the lane. Hope he takes a long Pep style break from the game. Then comes back fully refreshed, when our new manager is sacked at Christmas.

I've got one,
An unscrupulous Alien company ( Wendickydido) from another planet have bought a football team that's not been pulling up any tree's,
They've looked down and seen our Chris is doing very well thank you and decide their aving some of that,
So they kidnap Chris and put a look alike android in his place. and that's when everything started going to pot down here.

But. the good news is -

Wendickydido have now been found out and their owner (Chan) arrested by the Interplanetary police who after the court case is over will bring him back to us for the start of next season...... :tumbleweed:

Last edited:
I remember reading an article about the pressures on managers particularly at clubs that had hugely over achieved and the stress of trying to recreate that

It focused on David Wagner at Huddersfield and how he just burned out in their second season and had to take a short break away from the game after leaving the club in not too dissimilar circumstances to ours this season

Looking at Chris this season and since project restart he just didn't seem to have the answers and that would have affected him deeply ,most managers at our level have a huge staff of people allowing them to focus on match day issues and I think it all got too much for him

Yep. Its a bit like one of those divorces where both sides need each other but they have found something relatively minor to fall out about big time. Meanwhile the kids are desperately hoping they get back together so everything can be alright.

Chris aged 10 years in the near 5 years he’s been at the lane. Hope he takes a long Pep style break from the game. Then comes back fully refreshed, when our new manager is sacked at Christmas.
Lets just hope we have first dabs on him when he comes back then, because if I'd had a job that knocked me off like that I'd be looking for a job with a lot less stress to it...

I've got one,
An unscrupulous Alien company ( Wendickydido) from another planet have bought a football team that's not been pulling up any tree's,
They've looked down and seen our Chris is doing very well thank you and decide their aving some of that,
So they kidnap Chris and put a look alike android in his place. and that's when everything started going to pot down here.

But. the good news is -

Wendickydido have now been found out and their owner (Chan) arrested by the Interplanetary police who after the court case is over will bring him back to us for the start of next season...... :tumbleweed:
Think we need another thread on your mental health lad.

Back
Top Bottom