Who's the old boy...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not sure who he is but when he eventually retires I would like first dibs on his job.

He has been around for a very long time it seems, I remember him in and around the players entrance ...

He's under investigation for that. We're not allowed to discuss specifics, in case it influences the jury.

In seriousness, we used to have a baby engineer who would habitually hang about the showers lobby on warships fixing equipment as sailors would emerge in their towels and then move under the ladder up a deck to catch a glimpse of the old twig and berries (and presumably other undermeats) of his fellow shipmates.

He took some fucking good hidings did that cunt.

pommpey

He is the guy who decides who scores the goals. If he gives you a hug on the way out it means you will score today. He had a falling out with McBurnie two years ago if you look at the tat on the back of McBurnies leg it used to be this guy's face but McBurnie had it changed after a drunken disagreement. They've made up since about 3 weeks ago hence why McBurnie is scoring goals now. Also why McBurnie doesnt wear shin pads (and also doesnt wear the same socks as everyone else now - looks like someone got fed up of him pushing his socks down and bought him shorter socks) so everyone can see the tat on the back of his leg.

He has been around for a very long time it seems, I remember him in and around the players entrance decades ago with another fella off Shoreham Street who sadly his name escapes me (was caretaker type of the ground)
You're ALL wrong,it's mi bleedin' Grandad.

Back
Top Bottom