Players Post Match Discussion

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So, a question to eveyone: after a spineless, embarrassing, troubling and upsetting 2nd half performance where we got killed, had no idea what to do and nobody stood up as we had no captain, what do you think the players talk about in the changing rooms, on the bus back home?

Bonuses, cars, watches, £500 haircuts, OnlyFans, themselves, Widler.
 



I’d imagine none of them give 2 f*cks.
 
Bonuses, cars, watches, £500 haircuts, OnlyFans, themselves, Widler.
Needed to kill some time before the game yesterday so I had a look in the club shop. Saw how much shirts cost - both adults and kids and wondered how people can repeatedly afford to buy them each season.

Then I walked across the car park and saw the section for First team players' cars, I expected to see some flash, expensive sports cars but I was astonished to see a Rolls Royce (something more akin to a tank). There were some kids looking at it and their mother told me who it belonged to - I can't believe a young bloke would want to drive around in such a vehicle. I've always thought of them as ageing Business Men's cars. More money than sense springs to mind!
 
Needed to kill some time before the game yesterday so I had a look in the club shop. Saw how much shirts cost - both adults and kids and wondered how people can repeatedly afford to buy them each season.

Then I walked across the car park and saw the section for First team players' cars, I expected to see some flash, expensive sports cars but I was astonished to see a Rolls Royce (something more akin to a tank). There were some kids looking at it and their mother told me who it belonged to - I can't believe a young bloke would want to drive around in such a vehicle. I've always thought of them as ageing Business Men's cars. More money than sense springs to mind!
Shows the guy has class. Give me a RR above a Ferrari any day of the week.
 

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom