Who’s on the way then?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I would keep the defence no need to change it for me but Stevens needs to improve again and get back to the form he was in before lockdown.

I would play Berge in his preferred position along with Fleck and And i would buy Eze to play in behind McBurnie and a new striker I.M.O
While I agree in general. I think Eze is going to end in an auction with Spurs Leicester Everton competing and offering a big pay deal. He looks like a breath of fresh air when plays and makes things happen. There aren't too many playing with that sort of freedom at present so he is attracting alot of interest. His last goal just added a few mil to his value.

I don’t see us getting much interest in Mousset at all. Honestly think we are stuck with him and he will just be out on loan somewhere.
Same for Robinson. Unless we are prepared to take a hit, maybe what we’ve paid out so far (we won’t have paid his full fee up front) we will end up with him out on loan again.

Agree about JOC, however I feel he’s not so daft and realises he’s at the club and with the manager that is playing to his strengths and making the headlines. He’s currently the big fish! Think we will get at least another season out of him.
Perhaps too early to write off Mousset ?

While I agree in general. I think Eze is going to end in an auction with Spurs Leicester Everton competing and offering a big pay deal. He looks like a breath of fresh air when plays and makes things happen. There aren't too many playing with that sort of freedom at present so he is attracting alot of interest. His last goal just added a few mil to his value.
His goal might have but his all roind performance didn't. Much as I like Eze, Robunson was far more effective in that game than he was.

I'd have him here no doubt but even if Wilder is interested in him he will have a value and I think you are right in that the interest in him will push his price beyond what we are willing to spend.

The championship player for me is Benrahama but again he's going to be very expensive.

I understood Wilder interview yesterday to mean we will be looking to sell some players due to their contract situation.

So, who, where and for how much do we think?

My suggestions-
1. Basham- To Leeds- for £4m
Rationale. Leeds will need to tighten up at the back. Bash is a top defender, plays high energy game and would fit in with how Bielsa plays IMHO. Sadly, I’m worried Bash is at an age where he needs to look after his own interests while he can, and would probably get the big signing on fee and double his wages at Leeds.
I would be gutted.

2. Egan- To Everton- £16m
Bigger club, has more money and desires on breaking into the top 6. Top manager too. So obvious draw for Egan.
Fee fairly low, but given he’s approaching his last year, our need to freshen the squad and the lack of options and time to do it I could see us having hard ball played and having to give in.

Just a gut feeling these, what’s your tips? I see there being a bit of a shock coming
Egan
I understood Wilder interview yesterday to mean we will be looking to sell some players due to their contract situation.

So, who, where and for how much do we think?

My suggestions-
1. Basham- To Leeds- for £4m
Rationale. Leeds will need to tighten up at the back. Bash is a top defender, plays high energy game and would fit in with how Bielsa plays IMHO. Sadly, I’m worried Bash is at an age where he needs to look after his own interests while he can, and would probably get the big signing on fee and double his wages at Leeds.
I would be gutted.

2. Egan- To Everton- £16m
Bigger club, has more money and desires on breaking into the top 6. Top manager too. So obvious draw for Egan.
Fee fairly low, but given he’s approaching his last year, our need to freshen the squad and the lack of options and time to do it I could see us having hard ball played and having to give in.

Just a gut feeling these, what’s your tips? I see there being a bit of a shock coming
Egan has just bought an house in Rotherham near me off the guys who owns JB Doors for 1.2M. Not likely to be going far I reckon. Settling in the area is a good sign

egan worth 50 million fleck 50 million stevens 50 million o conell 50 million basham 50 million baldock 50 million ramsdale 50 million didzy 50 million i think everyone in blades team is worth 50 million ...utb ...forza....

Back
Top Bottom