Which RCB do you want to be signed today?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Which RCB do you want to be signed today?

• Godfrey

Votes: 60 35.9%
  • Holgate

Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Mepham

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • Worrall

Votes: 37 22.2%
  • Souttar

Votes: 44 26.3%

• Total voters
Godfrey is the best one, but he's also by far the least likely to happen.

We don't want Holgate! My Everton mate informs me he's garbage. He can't even get in the Southampton side ffs. What does that tell you.

It will be the usual blades inept transfer deadline performance.
We tried for so and so, so and so, and so and so (insert no real chance option name ) and a deal couldn't be struck.
Or we get some cast off past it injury prone player lacking in the ability we need.

On sky, Wilder said he had a player saying he didnt want two relegations on his CV, think that may imply Godfrey as he got relegated with Norwich right?

Soutar shouldn't even be on that list, has made one start for Leicester all season plus 2 subs appearances. For many games he doesn't even make the bench.
Leicester signed him in desperation last January for £15m on a 5 year contract.
Now he can't even get a regular game in the championship. If we could get him on a free transfer I still wouldn't have him.
Some managers know when players they have aren't good enough to make their first team, Luke Thomas and Souttar are two good examples.
Leicester aren't a normal Championship team. He likely starts for at least 20 other of the teams in that league, maybe more

Godfrey without a doubt, but we will get Holgate or Souttar

That's ridiculous. He was great for Stoke, just happens that Leicester have Vestergaard and Faes in the positions Souttar would occupy
Not ridiculous at all. Do you really expect a player that has played about 120 minutes football in 6 months at Championship level to come in to the premiership and be ready to play.
He doesn't even make the bench for a lot of games, so he is either injury prone or just not good enough. He's currently third choice behind Faes and Cody.

Who do you think we are capable of getting? Virgil van Dijk?

Not saying that we should be getting better than what is listed. I just don't think any of the players listed are particularly great or worth the money that would be involved

Not ridiculous at all. Do you really expect a player that has played about 120 minutes football in 6 months at Championship level to come in to the premiership and be ready to play.
He doesn't even make the bench for a lot of games, so he is either injury prone or just not good enough. He's currently third choice behind Faes and Cody.
They play 3 at the back, and every single one of their 5 centre halves they're choosing from would walk into our backline.

Want or think we'll be getting?

Needs more poll options.

To be fair nobody can rival us in our ability to get relegated

After this season we'll be joint 3rd in terms of most relegations from the Premier League with Four.

I don't know if catching Norwich with Six over the next few years would constitute a success or not.

I don't know much about any of them, so I'll vote for the one we are leat likely to get. Then I can moan about on here later

They play 3 at the back, and every single one of their 5 centre halves they're choosing from would walk into our backline.
You are obviously an expert on Leicester City, at the end of the day he has played about 120 minutes of first team football for them in 6 months.
In my mind that tells me he wouldn't be good enough to play in the premiership.
The other problem is that he lacks pace, which is most probably another reason why we shouldn't sign him.

Souttar deal dead according to Danny Hall on Twitter.
Southampton think Holgate is coming to us.
An "ITK'ER" still saying Worrall.

More chance of private Godfrey. Rest of them would be a waste of time, especially Holgate.

You are obviously an expert on Leicester City, at the end of the day he has played about 120 minutes of first team football for them in 6 months.
In my mind that tells me he wouldn't be good enough to play in the premiership.
The other problem is that he lacks pace, which is most probably another reason why we shouldn't sign him.
Well they’re top of the championship and probably the best ever. It’s hard not to know about them.

When Stoke came to the Lane last season he was great, continued to be great hence why Leicester spent £15m on him.
He was fantastic in the World Cup.

If we sign him we have an asset much more suited to us than Enzo Maresca’s Leicester.

I don't know much about any of them, so I'll vote for the one we are leat likely to get. Then I can moan about on here later
To follow up on this post. Anyone but Holgate. Anyone prepared to sign with us isn't good enough for us.

Back
Top Bottom