What's this about CW getting £7m?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nowt to do with it.

If the basis of his departure is such that compensation is due (unclear at this stage) then contract lawyers will take care of the rest.

He has earned it tbf.

UTB

Point is, if it's the club's decision they must really want him gone to sanction any payoff like that

Nowt to do with it.

If the basis of his departure is such that compensation is due (unclear at this stage) then contract lawyers will take care of the rest.

He has earned it tbf.

UTB
If that is the case and the lawyers have still to finalise it I would advise CW to delay moving to Celtic.

Interesting he is on double what any player is. I don’t think he owes us anything or indeed the other way round. It’s been a great marriage but it’s over now. We must have the most expensive front door ever. Time for the next chapter.

If true i would assume he wont take the seven million .
After all he is the biggest blade and wouldnt do anything against the clubs interest.
My arse

After all he is the biggest blade and wouldnt do anything against the clubs interest.
My arse
I would rather get a few million from the club rather than having over 20 mill spunked on Brewster.

He’s not getting £7m. Deal was agreed last night , not announced yet unless I’m mistaken. Wilder does ok out of this!!

My arse
And none of us would take it ?.....bollocks we’d all take it

He should let the club keep the £7m by way of at least paying a little bit back for all the money he’s wasted on rubbish signings.

Back
Top Bottom