What Rhian Brewster has.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not a chance that Brewster goes out on loan I don’t think.

He will be seen as pivotal by the coaching staff this coming season. I would imagine he will start on the bench behind N’diaye and Mcburnie.

Believe it or not we will definitely be relying on N’diaye, Mcburnie and Brewster to produce for us.

There is a chance Osula will go on loan to the right club but Jebbison will be around the squad also with budget spent mainly on midfield and defence
How can you possibly imagine that we can RELY on Brewster ?
He is the epitome of unreliability.
Yes , we might keep him around to chuck in if we're desperate - but that isn't gonna help his rehab as a footballer - that said , I don't know why a club would take him on loan unless we paid all his wages.

How can you possibly imagine that we can RELY on Brewster ?
He is the epitome of unreliability.
Yes , we might keep him around to chuck in if we're desperate - but that isn't gonna help his rehab as a footballer - that said , I don't know why a club would take him on loan unless we paid all his wages.
I’m not saying it’s the correct decision and I’m not saying it’s what should be done I’m just saying what’s coming - that’s all.

The strikers we go with will not change dramatically between now and the start of the season.

Brewster whether you like it or not is a fantastic talent, that is currently yet to show its worth with undoubted football potential.

We paid a fortune for him and currently he is worth nothing. I think he will go on to be a decent player for us if given the chance but he certainly won’t pull trees up.

Anyone hoping or expecting for us to bring a big striker in will be disappointed.

That’s all Keen Blade

What is it about Blades fans that makes them so eager to reward and praise overpaid failures.

Is it the obsession with Wednesday or something? That because they’ve been so shit and for so long that it makes some of us grateful for 3rd rate talents and mediocrity.

Demand better and stop being such bootlickers.
He’s wank and the worst signing in our history, he’s lucky the promotion has distracted from what a catastrophe he’s been for the club.

What is it about Blades fans that makes them so eager to reward and praise overpaid failures.

Is it the obsession with Wednesday or something? That because they’ve been so shit and for so long that it makes some of us grateful for 3rd rate talents and mediocrity.

Demand better and stop being such bootlickers.
He’s wank and the worst signing in our history, he’s lucky the promotion has distracted from what a catastrophe he’s been for the club.
No one has rewarded or praised failure
People hoping he can still come good
If it makes you feel big and hard to say he's fucking wank then good for you not sure why you have brought Wednesday into it but in football players sometimes turn bad runs of form around but it takes hard work and support to get their confidence back
The hard work comes from the player but the support comes from the coaching staff and more importantly the fans

So maybe with fans like you it's understandable players have such poor runs of form

If we ever needed a player to be fit and playing to his ability, then its Brewster for next season!
Especially as he hasn't as yet, and for £20+m, surely there's something in there that someone saw!??

No one has rewarded or praised failure
People hoping he can still come good
If it makes you feel big and hard to say he's fucking wank then good for you not sure why you have brought Wednesday into it but in football players sometimes turn bad runs of form around but it takes hard work and support to get their confidence back
The hard work comes from the player but the support comes from the coaching staff and more importantly the fans

So maybe with fans like you it's understandable players have such poor runs of form
Whaaaaat? Makes me feel big and hard to say he’s wank?

He’s scored 5 goals in 3 years man! What planet are you on?

Of course I hope he comes good, I’m as supportive as any fan when I’m at the match. But call me negative, I’m still gonna call it as it is on a fans forum.

Brewsters effort and attitude has clearly always been fine. Why the effort that has led to failure in the championship (not to mention the most pitiful failure in that prem season, regardless of the team around him, he was utterly shocking) would suddenly lead to him tearing it up in the prem this time is beyond me.

No rational explanation then!
Just blind optimism😂.
Fair play, CL qualification incoming too. Keep the faith, pal. 👍🏼
The kid has undoubted talent that has got him in as the main striker at every youth level for England up to u21 where he was part of a world winning cup team/ squad and won the golden boot

Injuries have set him back unless he is completely done fitness wise he seems to have the talent and football intelligence to get his career back on track

My optimism is around him getting fit and firing on all cylinders ,I've no doubt he has enough talent

His under 21 record (3 goals in 18 games) is on a par with Nathan Delfouneso (4 goals in 18 games).

His goals per game in the league is about on par as well.

His under 21 record (3 goals in 18 games) is on a par with Nathan Delfouneso (4 goals in 18 games).

His goals per game in the league is about on par as well.
So it sounds like every coach he's played under doesn't know as much about football as the misery on here

When did this ever happen? Seems normally we are over-eager to stick the boot in asap.

What's to be done? Sack him or send him on a free somewhere?
Let's hope he comes good.

He is a talented lad, he's not worth what we've paid for him clearly, if he has one more injury we've chucked our record transfer fee in the toilet..

When did this ever happen? Seems normally we are over-eager to stick the boot in asap.

What's to be done? Sack him or send him on a free somewhere?
Let's hope he comes good.
Obviously I hope he comes good, but the OP is way overconfident based on what we’ve seen from RB over 3 years

Well the good news is we've made it to the Prem,.......:D
But so far we've lost our joint all time top scorer, Billy, and the two Man. City lads,
given up on Jack O'Connell and are living in hope that our top sighing of all time will come good for at least a few games next season.
Add to this our current owner is trying desperately to sell us.
So my question is,
What's the odds on next season being our best season ever ? ........;)

"On 12 January 2018, during an U23 match against Manchester City, Brewster received oxygen and had to be stretchered off the field after landing awkwardly following an aerial challenge. He was later diagnosed with a high ankle sprain and related ligament damage and was ruled out for the remainder of the season. In March, he had to undergo a second operation in order to repair damage to his knee which he sustained during the same incident."

Never mind how rubbish he’s been for 3 years, you’re naive to think his hamstrings aren’t gonna go again
So is it ankle, knee or hamstring which is the problem.

Obviously I hope he comes good, but the OP is way overconfident based on what we’ve seen from RB over 3 years
In fairness to the OP, he did say 'get it back son'.
Not RB is the prems best striker ;)

I dream of a day when I see an overconfident post on here 🤣

What did United specifically Chris Wilder see in Brewster, that Liverpool, specifically Jurgen Klopp didn't?
💭

There was excitement when we signed Brewster - his brief but brilliant spell at Swansea demonstrated he had all the attributes we desperately needed at the time - amazing pace and a goalscorers instinct. So we paid an extraordinary amount of money to lure him.

The problem was that we stacked all our chips on a raw, inexperienced lad to come into a struggling side and do well. He was thrown straight in and struggled. I think the misery of that season lingered with him and at Peterborough away last season, he looked something like we'd hoped for until about 15 minutes in when he was cruelly injured.

I think Heck is the best manager to get a tune out of him but I doubt that that will happen before his contract expires unfortunately and certainly not in the upcoming PL campaign.

I honestly don't think talent ever has been the problem, it's all about if he is ever going to be physically fit enough to play a full season....
The only talent he has is speed and a hard shot, his positional play is awful and I’m sorry to say he’ll be one of our biggest flops. Liverpool had our pants down with this lad.

This. He needs to prove his fitness, first and foremost, but he needs to play regularly.

He's so far off a professional footballer, it's scary. Anticipation and reading of the game is terrible. Schoolboy level. However, when he did have a spell in the team you could see the rapid improvement in his all-round game.

Needs to play 20 games at Championship level and if good enough bring him back in January.
Errrrrr. He had that many championship games with us!
I personally didn't see any rapid improvement at all in these games.

Errrrrr. He had that many championship games with us!
I personally didn't see any rapid improvement at all in these games.
I did. In fact, I think it was the second to last game he played, he got someone sent off because they had to take him down when he played off their shoulder.

I could clearly see he was learning positioning and where he should run.

I have no idea what on earth Liverpool Academy was doing, but he seemed to not know any forward play when he arrived. How to run around. Where to play against a defender etc.

Half of the games he played this season were from the bench. When he got a bit of a run you could see the improvement.

View attachment 162082

giphy.gif
It is pride month after all!

all players need game time
Brewster has been on the bench more than on the pitch
mainly as those on the pitch were keeping him out
Hes been unlucky with injuries but is still young enough to pull it out of the bag

he played just 14 per cent of the minutes available last season
not going to have impressive numbers with so little pitch time

Liverpool rarely sign crap young talent , and I believe he has the ability if given the opportunities

he never played 90 minutes last season only made 5 starts hardly going to shine
MatchdayDateVenueForOpponentResultPos.
18/1/22ASheffield United(22.)Watford FCWatford (6.)1:0CF22'
28/6/22H(22.)Millwall FCMillwall (1.)2:0CF67'
38/14/22A(7.)Middlesbrough FCMiddlesbrough (19.)2:245'
48/17/22H(9.)Sunderland AFCSunderland (7.)2:1CF66'
58/20/22H(4.)Blackburn RoversBlackburn (1.)3:0CF6'
68/26/22A(1.)Luton TownLuton (18.)1:1CF6'
78/30/22H(1.)Reading FCReading (18.)4:0CF20'
89/4/22A(1.)Hull CityHull City (10.)0:2CF90 + 8'21'
109/13/22ASwansea CitySwansea0:1CF116'
119/17/22A(1.)Preston North EndPreston (14.)0:2CF69'
1210/1/22H(1.)Birmingham CityBirmingham (17.)1:1CF26'
1310/4/22H(1.)Queens Park RangersQPR (8.)0:126'
1410/8/22A(1.)Stoke CityStoke City (17.)3:1CF175'
1510/15/22H(2.)Blackpool FCBlackpool (22.)3:326'
1610/19/22A(2.)Coventry CityCoventry (13.)1:0on the bench
1710/22/22H(4.)Norwich CityNorwich (7.)2:2CF64'
1810/29/22A(5.)West Bromwich AlbionWest Brom (24.)0:211'
1911/1/22A(4.)Bristol CityBristol City (16.)0:1Hamstring Injury

Back
Top Bottom