What Rhian Brewster has.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bet he's loving us not having a pot to piss in for a new striker. Last chance for him if he wants to make it big, hope he puts the pom poms away abd gets the boots on.

I’m not saying it’s the correct decision and I’m not saying it’s what should be done I’m just saying what’s coming - that’s all.

The strikers we go with will not change dramatically between now and the start of the season.

Brewster whether you like it or not is a fantastic talent, that is currently yet to show its worth with undoubted football potential.

We paid a fortune for him and currently he is worth nothing. I think he will go on to be a decent player for us if given the chance but he certainly won’t pull trees up.

Anyone hoping or expecting for us to bring a big striker in will be disappointed.

That’s all Keen Blade
Perhaps we will bring in a small striker ? I don’t recall all the prolific goal scorers being “big”

If we ever needed a player to be fit and playing to his ability, then its Brewster for next season!
Especially as he hasn't as yet, and for £20+m, surely there's something in there that someone saw!??
We can hope.

Rhian Brewster is going to blitz the first four games scoring 8 goals and being involved in everything

We finally praise Jesus that we are at last seeing something for the £2 billion or whatever it was outlay

Then in typical spectacular United fashion following an innocuous collision with one of his own team mates he gets a career ender and is never seen in a United shirt again

Rhian Brewster is going to blitz the first four games scoring 8 goals and being involved in everything

We finally praise Jesus that we are at last seeing something for the £2 billion or whatever it was outlay

Then in typical spectacular United fashion following an innocuous collision with one of his own team mates he gets a career ender and is never seen in a United shirt again
Probably about right, apart from the first line.

The big injuries to Brewster, Bogle and RND, it really makes a difference to being able to assess their ceiling and that of the squad. At different stages they were all showing signs of kicking on, .It also makes it a very hard choice about whether to reinvest in certain positions or not. I see the Retsos lad, we once had high hopes for, has barely played again since he left us. This is the risk that comes with investing in younger lads, I guess, particularly as they have longer contracts.

hmmm...tempted to ask "which way?" to raise Frank's temperature again but no I'll stick with:
He was thrown straight in and struggled.
Not only thrown straight in but 3 of the first 4 games were against perennial top 5 teams.
This was one of the times I started to question my faith in Wilder, it was just plain daft however I have no qualifications whatsoever in football so I guess I was wrong and those who are qualified were right.

People talk about John Ebbrell .
This signing puts that well in the shade. Piano key toothed cunt still laughing his fucking head off every day about it.
John ebbrell lasted 45 mimutes and should never have been signed as he wasnt insured through not being able to pass a medical

Slagging off the lads appearance just makes you look like a bit of a dipstick

What he has is fitness levels barely above mine. A nice lad, but he doesn’t have it in him physically to be a professional footballer.

What he has is fitness levels barely above mine. A nice lad, but he doesn’t have it in him physically to be a professional footballer.
he passed rigourous fitness tests when he joined us and Wilder said his assets included his strength

bbc report
"He has been our number one target," said Wilder.

"At the top of the pitch we have one of the country's hottest properties from Liverpool and for him to sign permanently here is fantastic for everyone concerned.

"He's a natural goalscorer. He finishes from any aspect, whether it is in the air or whether it's spectacular goals, free-kicks or off his shin - he has a lovely habit of scoring goals, which is crucial in the Premier League."

if he finally gets a run maybe he will be vindicated

Last edited:
he passed rigourous fitness tests when he joined us and Wilder said his assets included his strength

bbc report
"He has been our number one target," said Wilder.

"At the top of the pitch we have one of the country's hottest properties from Liverpool and for him to sign permanently here is fantastic for everyone concerned.

"He's a natural goalscorer. He finishes from any aspect, whether it is in the air or whether it's spectacular goals, free-kicks or off his shin - he has a lovely habit of scoring goals, which is crucial in the Premier League."
includes a quote which doesn't mention his strength once

I still think he will be a great asset for us. Before his last injury he was starting to show what he has but that was cut short,
Good luck to the lad when he comes back.

Back
Top Bottom