What do we do if we lose to Palace. No shit but genuine ideas.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I suggest a poll after each defeat will solve it.

The only thing to add to this is:

Would it be:-

(a) A Blade trolling other Blades - considered the worst option in my book.
(b) A Blade with an Agenda - understandable, but you must have been really hurt by something in the past.
(c) A WUM pig pretending to be a Blade (and being very good at it - as there are very clever Blades on porktalk) - we SHOULD have a poll with suggestions - it would make interesting reading. Think this was suggested recently?
(d) A pig not pretending to be anything else than a pig troll, winding up Blades - perfectly understandable.
(e) A thick piggy twat who posts regularly on porktalk - I have this on very good authority of the majority who frequent porktalk, by a very sensible Owls fan that I work with that gave up posting a while back because of the toxic nature - yes, there are some of them about

UTB

Wait a minute... I've just had a terrible thought, sit down everybody.
What and I'm just throwing this out there, what if we win?

I am starting to think that someone has cloned Wilder and the team, and the real 'them' are being held hostage somewhere.

I suggest we set up a search party and find them, and who is responsible (got a feeling Dean Smith might be behind it personally).

One for the Conspiracy Theories thread maybe.
Seeing as he hasn't been wearing a fracture boot he can't be under house arrest with an ankle bracelet on underneath prior to a relocation flight to gitmo, so at least he's not been involved with the deep state(allegedly)

Try the Inca way, start sacrificing people to the gods.

Honestly have no idea what else we could try really, this has to be the next and only option.

Who's willing to commit to the ultimate sacrifice for United?

Put your name below please and names will be drawn out of a hat.
Those that don't will be forever shamed as being a closet pig fan!!

Be a bigger blade.

"PANIIIIIIICCCC"

I hope we win and can't see why we can't... except I've thought that every other game we have played. I was thinking more along the lines of if we do then it's the 2nd January. Do we
a) still believe we can get out of this get 2 loans to try and help us stay up.

b) decide, even though its mathematically possible and that beyond a miracle we're doomed to the Champ, try to get rid of anyone we might get a bit of cash for: Moose? Egan? Fleck? McBurnie? Norwood? (Not saying we would get any offers). So that we have some extra money for next season plus parachute payments to rebuild the squad. At the same time, start including some of the youngsters to get Prem experience while we're still there. Surely some French club would take Moose

c) carry on regardless and then firefight at the end of the season if we are in the champ and every one wanting to leave.

Last edited:
I've got my cyanide pills in one hand and a freshly lubed eagle in the other.

Now I'm wishing they were still called the Glaziers...

Try the Inca way, start sacrificing people to the gods.

Honestly have no idea what else we could try really, this has to be the next and only option.

Who's willing to commit to the ultimate sacrifice for United?

Put your name below please and names will be drawn out of a hat.
Those that don't will be forever shamed as being a closet pig fan!!

Be a bigger blade.
You shall have no gods before me. Only the fulfilment of end time prophecy, destruction of the old way of life and the roll out of Lucifer's New World Order could be linked to Utd's return to the top division.

We take a leaf out of these lads books (they must have been avid Blades) and carry on. We all go down with the RMS SUFC. And we also make sure that our Captain is also still at the helm when we go under. He goes down with us fuckers.

Attachments

• -Nearer-my-God-to-Thee---music-sheet-replica.jpg
    -Nearer-my-God-to-Thee---music-sheet-replica.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1
Trust me when I tell you-who, Wilder will never leave us alone and we'll not lose against Palace.

Back
Top Bottom