What do we do if we lose to Palace. No shit but genuine ideas.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Arcott

Reaction score
Personally, until mathematically impossible, I refuse to give up hope and believe we can avoid relegation.
We need to change formation as clearly it isn't working.
I've said before the formation needed with the players available. We need to get the ball in the box asap. Bogle needs to play. Hoof ball has to stop and Robinson needs to be no where near playing ( the elusive less spotted Rodwell would be a better option). Its not his fault, he just isn't the required quality, league 1 yes premiership absolutely not.

We all do the wilder hokey-cokey , in out,in out,

Moe training on passing shooting crossing tackling.well every thing try youngsters in first team.experiment .go to win.you name it we may as well try it

Just crack open another dozen peroni,s jobs a gud un 👍

Personally, until mathematically impossible, I refuse to give up hope and believe we can avoid relegation.
I've said before the formation needed with the players available. We need to get the ball in the box asap. Bogle needs to play. Hoof ball has to stop and Robinson needs to be no where near playing ( the elusive less spotted Rodwell would be a better option). Its not his fault, he just isn't the required quality, league 1 yes premiership absolutely not.

If we lose to palace so what.. Were down already.. We just need to think that in 30 years we can all play the bigger blade card and belittle the younger supporters who are complaining about how shit we are

Trust that whether we are crap at football or not, the world will still keep going and there are more important things to worry about, especially at the moment.

If Wilder is kept on, it shows the hierarchy is preparing for relegation and see Wilder as the best choice for getting us straight back up. If he is sacked, it means that they still believe that we can escape relegation, with the right man in charge. Should have gone option B 2 games ago and busted the bank to bring Pochettino in.

We’ll be on here of course...take your pick:
Wilder in/out debate
Bogle not getting in the team
Baldock unable to cross

If Wilder is kept on, it shows the hierarchy is preparing for relegation and see Wilder as the best choice for getting us straight back up. If he is sacked, it means that they still believe that we can escape relegation, with the right man in charge. Should have gone option B 2 games ago and busted the bank to bring Pochettino in.
If they sacked Wilder to try and get Poccetino then I would be seriously concerned that our current owners are completely deluded.

Meanwhile, back in the real world.

Ring, Ring, Ring.............

‘Hi, is that Mauricio? My name is Steven Bettis, I’m CEO of Sheffield United’

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

’Mauricio, hello, hello...................for fucks sake’

‘Pass me my black book I’ll try Keith Hills number again’ 😩

I am starting to think that someone has cloned Wilder and the team, and the real 'them' are being held hostage somewhere.

I suggest we set up a search party and find them, and who is responsible (got a feeling Dean Smith might be behind it personally).

One for the Conspiracy Theories thread maybe.

Realise even more that the championship is going to be one cruel bitch.

Meanwhile, back in the real world.

Ring, Ring, Ring.............

‘Hi, is that Mauricio? My name is Steven Bettis, I’m CEO of Sheffield United’

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

’Mauricio, hello, hello...................for fucks sake’

‘Pass me my black book I’ll try Keith Hills number again’ 😩
Ah, the good old Sheffield /Blades mantra. Think small - Be small.

If they sacked Wilder to try and get Poccetino then I would be seriously concerned that our current owners are completely deluded.

Especially as he's just signed a contract with PSG.

Moan like fuck as per usual?

Back
Top Bottom