Well, we were due some bad news. - Statement on property transfer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Heh.

Totally agree with Metal on all points. People on here have lambasted me, Metal and a few other for our constant, scathing attacks on the anointed one for years. I have heard such bullshit coming from people as they have outwardly justified McCabe's craven desire to control and mismanage the club whilst serially hiring and firing dud managers (or were they?) and sold our best players to stave off some or other financial armageddon. The fucking abject failure to connect the dots because of blind, cocksucking loyalty is all there to see, and all you lot - you know who you are - should hang your fucking heads in shame. Yep, we've had it all 'he's put more money into the club than you have so STFU' and 'he's such a fucking billy big Blade' and other such platitudes, with the mythic heroism bestowed upon him that he actually 'saved' the club. No one can join the fucking dots either on the strange correlation of our dismally sour times and his stewardship. It's just 'coincidence'. Well, c'mon. Out with it now, eh? How do you feel now that this craven carpetbagging fuckhole plans to detonate a shitbomb under our sacred ground, eh? Billy big Blade, huh? I mean, as much as he has put in, he'll certainly get back now in hearts, clubs, diamonds and spades, won't he? He'll willingly stymie Sheffield United and see them turfed off their own historic ground, simply because sometime recent, he once again (amongst other times) lack the nous to assess what a partnership with a Saudi businessman would result in, and furthermore misjudged that we'd end up up the top end of the Premier League thanks to the mercurial talents of one Chris Wilder and some budget players he imagined would be still clogging it out in Div One whilst some in his adoring fanbase licked his snippet valve. It fucking sickened me to stand in that fucking Copthorne lobby last May to hear our fans sing his fucking praises as he stood at that fucking reception desk. I think even he was embarrassed to hear it but hear it he did, and so did I. I said to my nephew at the time, 'he fucking doesn't deserve that, the useless fucker'. The people who did were those dedicated individuals on that fucking coach that had just gingerly picked its way through those delirious fans and not him. I am glad to the top of my heart he's lost that fucking court case and now faces being labelled underneath the likes of Brearley and Woolhouse and Green (and more) as our notorious unfit and unproper shower of bastards who have kept us suppressed for too damned long.

Hang your fucking heads in shame all you lot who refused to see this coming. I live 226 miles away from our wonderful palace of joy and I could see it from here. And you lot decided to give all of us lot a hard time whilst making his stay prolonged and pathetic. Oh, and if you think any of us are celebrating 'being right' think again. This is yet another distasteful episode Sheffield United will have to go through, and hopefully it won't affect our illustrious manager or his team. None of us lot are punching the air about that.

pommpey

ps: I just hope some of the sacked/resigned/left by mutual consent managers will break cover now and spill the beans on why they went. Tenner one each it was because of him and his bullshit.

Heh.

Totally agree with Metal on all points. People on here have lambasted me, Metal and a few other for our constant, scathing attacks on the anointed one for years. I have heard such bullshit coming from people as they have outwardly justified McCabe's craven desire to control and mismanage the club whilst serially hiring and firing dud managers (or were they?) and sold our best players to stave off some or other financial armageddon. The fucking abject failure to connect the dots because of blind, cocksucking loyalty is all there to see, and all you lot - you know who you are - should hang your fucking heads in shame. Yep, we've had it all 'he's put more money into the club than you have so STFU' and 'he's such a fucking billy big Blade' and other such platitudes, with the mythic heroism bestowed upon him that he actually 'saved' the club. No one can join the fucking dots either on the strange correlation of our dismally sour times and his stewardship. It's just 'coincidence'. Well, c'mon. Out with it now, eh? How do you feel now that this craven carpetbagging fuckhole plans to detonate a shitbomb under our sacred ground, eh? Billy big Blade, huh? I mean, as much as he has put in, he'll certainly get back now in hearts, clubs, diamonds and spades, won't he? He'll willingly stymie Sheffield United and see them turfed off their own historic ground, simply because sometime recent, he once again (amongst other times) lack the nous to assess what a partnership with a Saudi businessman would result in, and furthermore misjudged that we'd end up up the top end of the Premier League thanks to the mercurial talents of one Chris Wilder and some budget players he imagined would be still clogging it out in Div One whilst some in his adoring fanbase licked his snippet valve. It fucking sickened me to stand in that fucking Copthorne lobby last May to hear our fans sing his fucking praises as he stood at that fucking reception desk. I think even he was embarrassed to hear it but hear it he did, and so did I. I said to my nephew at the time, 'he fucking doesn't deserve that, the useless fucker'. The people who did were those dedicated individuals on that fucking coach that had just gingerly picked its way through those delirious fans and not him. I am glad to the top of my heart he's lost that fucking court case and now faces being labelled underneath the likes of Brearley and Woolhouse and Green (and more) as our notorious unfit and unproper shower of bastards who have kept us suppressed for too damned long.

Hang your fucking heads in shame all you lot who refused to see this coming. I live 226 miles away from our wonderful palace of joy and I could see it from here. And you lot decided to give all of us lot a hard time whilst making his stay prolonged and pathetic. Oh, and if you think any of us are celebrating 'being right' think again. This is yet another distasteful episode Sheffield United will have to go through, and hopefully it won't affect our illustrious manager or his team. None of us lot are punching the air about that.

pommpey

ps: I just hope some of the sacked/resigned/left by mutual consent managers will break cover now and spill the beans on why they went. Tenner one each it was because of him and his bullshit.
Negative Nigel left because of a row with KM apparently.

Negative Nigel left because of a row with KM apparently.

Possibly over bullshit claims over player sales and acquisitions to get us out of division one.

Clough wasn't much of a manager for us but McCabe hired him.

pommpey

By the way, I apologise for the typically industrial level of vernacular in my posts, Foxy and Linds.

pommpey

That doesn’t counter his points above does it? ( The rent never went up though).

Christ these are strange times when for the second time in a week l find common ground with Metal Blade. :)

Your tongue has certainly been wedged up his arse this week hasn't it? 😂

Years back I posted on this Forum that when McCabe split the football club from the infrastructure that we could end up doing a Rotherham United or a Coventry City and be held to ransom for higher rent and end up having to find a new stadium if ever the club was sold. 90% of this forum's members and McCabe arse lickers laughed their bollocks off and scorned and ridiculed my post.
Well I bet you're not laughing now, more and more of you will be starting to hate this vindictive old bastard as much as I ever did me thinks.

The reason we've struggled to find a buyer for all these years is exactly because of this. He split the assets and everyone saw his endgame.

Makes you wonder what this little excuse for man really had planned if he had won the court case doesn’t it. I wouldn’t show your face around these parts anymore matey. You need to drop this and go quietly into the night....bloody hell he will need bodyguards for the rest of his miserable life

I'm obviously missing something but wasn't the price set at last summer's court case so how can it change now?

If he builds flats behind the kop we will have no choice to but to leave BL. Access would be too limited and SAG wouldn’t allow us to open it fully nevermind redevelop it.

Sour old cunt.
He might build another hotel behind the kop. They could make it so there is no view of the ground from the hotel bedroom windows and call it "Copthorne 2". Maybe squeeze an office block in as well on that bit of land behind John Street?

An avalanche of toys coming out of prams here.

It is a negotiating ploy to bid the price up. KM is out of pocket and resents that, so is looking to screw every last penny out of the Prince.

We haven't even started the arbitration process yet, so no need to panic.

BTW, what council in the UK is going to give planning permission to any development that could cause serious problems for their only Premier League team? We have put the city on the map again, so anything that affected ingress or egress from the kop would be a non starter.

You're right. It's just posturing this - to try and get the best deal for his assets. It'll be sorted, it's just another little bump in the road for the Prince.

As regards the planning permission thing... Ah, but you're talking Sheffield City Council here mate. They don't care much about ingress or egress, or even egrets for that matter.
1585210695841.png

This is the same council that said that Hillsborough would be a better venue for World Cup games than Bramall lane because it has better transport links, hotels, etc!

:tumbleweed:

I wouldn't bank on the council to stick up for us and do the right thing.

I'm obviously missing something but wasn't the price set at last summer's court case so how can it change now?

The land behind the Kop isn’t in the agreement, it’s owned by another subsidiary of McCabes companies and he has planing permission to build flats on it. He is going to do so unless the club agrees to Pay him an extortionate amount of money for that land.

if the flats are built the Kop cannot be used anymore effectively forcing us out of the Lane.

If the land was split off after the sale wouldn’t McCabe have to resubmit for planning permission as the project development as a whole would have been severely amended?

The land behind the Kop isn’t in the agreement, it’s owned by another subsidiary of McCabes companies and he has planing permission to build flats on it. He is going to do so unless the club agrees to Pay him an extortionate amount of money for that land.

if the flats are built the Kop cannot be used anymore effectively forcing us out of the Lane.
What a legacy. The bloke has seen nothing in terms of hate apart from when he appointed Danny Wilson. That will seem like a child’s party if he forces us out of the lane. Bring the fight on, the Prince won’t need to spend a penny, we’ll ensure those flats don’t get built.

Yes I see that the parcels of land that KM now is refusing to sell are separate from the stadium but in the statement the club states that KM now is basing the price on how much it would be worth with houses on and we can in effect only buy the hotel.....I thought at last summer's court case the stadium Inc training ground etc the price was set with the Prince paying no later than July?

If the land was split off after the sale wouldn’t McCabe have to resubmit for planning permission as the project development as a whole would have been severely amended?

I’m sure that will be part of the clubs argument, planning permission for those flats being dependent on a redesigned Kop first.

I haven't read all the posts but surely this is just taking revenge on a bloke he thinks has robbed his eyes out .? What would most people do if they had chance to get one over on someone who they considered had shit on them.

I haven't read all the posts but surely this is just taking revenge on a bloke he thinks has robbed his eyes out .? What would most people do if they had chance to get one over on someone who they considered had shit on them.
Not in the same category by a long chalk but it’s akin to those twats who kill their kids they profess to love with all their hearts to get back at their ex. surely there’s other ways to get back at him that doesn’t potentially ruin our club that he professes to love

Um, no. Because he's serially fucked this club to a standstill, hired and fired (and paid off to stay silent - possibly) complete duds (more likely not, but then they ran up against 'talk to the hand' when they wanted to strengthen and build) and sold players under their noses whilst basking in the warm 'he is our saviour' glow from some deluded quarters he basically ran out of options and bandwidth. Pretty obvious, as we were looking at another manager swap and another few seasons in D1, whilst the club deteriorated and his scheming in owning everything in convenient packages disguised the mendacity of his actions. He never had 'the football club' and 'the supporters' at heart. You could see that in his interviews. All that, 'anyone who can run it better than me, I am open to offers' bluster. The co=opingof similarly useless board members to spread the stupidity and questionable culpability. And then he thought he'd slowly bleed the club into what he thought was a gullible Saudi operator, one whom he could deposit the risk by the numbers and his 'investment' (i.e his mistakes) could be gradually mitigated and taken on whilst he walked away, selling bit by bit and leveraging the fucking sacred ground itself in case things went belly up. This is exactly what he has done. He has safety net under safety net under safety net, each one to protect his own sorry, manipulative backside. And still he is willing to fuck the club over. Let him build his flats. See how many buy them or how many can endure living on top of a Premier League football ground on Shoreham Street, Sheffield. The occupants themselves won't be a popular lot, so it won't be an easy sale. As much as Bramall Lane is my footballing shrine, I wouldn't by a flat there on principle and on practicability. I wouldn't grace McCabe or his business with my money. Fuck him.

I challenge anyone ... anyone on these boards to step forward with a case for McCabe. I'm listening. Everyone is.

pommpey

Not in the same category by a long chalk but it’s akin to those twats who kill their kids they profess to love with all their hearts to get back at their ex. surely there’s other ways to get back at him that doesn’t potentially ruin our club that he professes to love

Dude, he doesn't love the club, nor its supporters. And he can't support a club he wants to wreck.

pommpey

I’m sure that will be part of the clubs argument, planning permission for those flats being dependent on a redesigned Kop first.
Agree. If those flats are built it restricts access to renovate the kop and surely we can object on those terms alone?

It’s a stated objective of the club and McCabe himself has planned for a rebuild when he was chairman because he and the club knows it has to be done.

I can’t believe any Blade would do this to the club no matter what money is involved. It’s a spiteful act and he’s letting his personal feelings against the Prince damage the club he supposedly loves.

It’s not as if he’s walking away with just £5m either. He’s ensured he’ll be walking away with at least £55m, a sizeable chunk of his investment over the years. More than other investors in other clubs have walked away with.

When he separated the assets he said part of the reason was to protect the club from the wrong sort people buying it who were more interested in the land than the club (paraphrasing)

It now turns out he’s showing himself to be one of these people, an unscrupulous property developer.

If I was him I’d want to return to the club and the city in the future and enjoy my later years. Carry on with this and he’ll not be able to set foot in Sheffield, never mind the Lane.

The original wording of the statement read along the lines of 'the Bramall Lane footprint' now the 'footprint as far as I see goes to each of the roads surrounding the ground, surely??

Scarborough did purchace Chaucer works, along with the adjoining building, upped the rent and effectively forced one of my suppliers out.

Despite planning has been approved, you would have thought that the new owner could oppose the planning as it would have a detrimental effect on the value of their property, not to mention access issues.

For fucks sake Kevin, do the decent thing, take the money, which would be in most cases enough for a few generations of a family to live a very comfortable work free life, it would buy something we'd all want, time with family and loved ones without losing 7 or 8 hours at work each day. You might even be allowed to attend games again and hold your head up high knowing you did good for the better of the club. Go and have a look at Milmoor and see how that panned out for a greedy owner*

*Not that I want a shiny new stadium

We're not buying it Kev.

Hell hath no fury than a McCabe scorned !

Agree. If those flats are built it restricts access to renovate the kop and surely we can object on those terms alone?

It’s a stated objective of the club and McCabe himself has planned for a rebuild when he was chairman because he and the club knows it has to be done.

I can’t believe any Blade would do this to the club no matter what money is involved. It’s a spiteful act and he’s letting his personal feelings against the Prince damage the club he supposedly loves.

It’s not as if he’s walking away with just £5m either. He’s ensured he’ll be walking away with at least £55m, a sizeable chunk of his investment over the years. More than other investors in other clubs have walked away with.

When he separated the assets he said part of the reason was to protect the club from the wrong sort people buying it who were more interested in the land than the club (paraphrasing)

It now turns out he’s showing himself to be one of these people, an unscrupulous property developer.

If I was him I’d want to return to the club and the city in the future and enjoy my later years. Carry on with this and he’ll not be able to set foot in Sheffield, never mind the Lane.

How could the flats get planning permission in a city thats already killed 96 football fans if those flats when built restrict access to and from the kop?

Chill everyone, McCuntface is getting nowt out of this.

My guess is that the Prince will take this back to the courts and say he's pulled out based on the other party not keeping to the agreement so re-negioting at 20% less value due to land prices falling is not unreasonable?

How could the flats get planning permission in a city thats already killed 96 football fans if those flats when built restrict access to and from the kop?

Chill everyone, McCuntface is getting nowt out of this.

My guess is that the Prince will take this back to the courts and say he's pulled out based on the other party not keeping to the agreement so re-negioting at 20% less value due to land prices falling is not unreasonable?
He already has planning permission and it seems the land behind the kop is not included in the judgement. Not sure about the boundary corner.

He has to be stopped from doing this, just not sure how.

He already has planning permission and it seems the land behind the kop is not included in the judgement. Not sure about the boundary corner.

He has to be stopped from doing this, just not sure how.

I'd be careful crossing any road Kev.

Back
Top Bottom